display change for my ebike

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

darren29

hello all,
first of all i would like to take this opportunity to say what ever help i receive here will be greatly appreciated..

i have a ebike with a bafang front hub motor, my current display is the c965 with the round green 5 pin connector, however i have recently got a new display the p850c which is also a round green 5 pin connector exactly the same as my c965. but the problem is i think the wiring in the p850c for the positive feed is different than the c965 display i have as when i connect up the p850c i can get no power to it, naturally if i re-connect my c965 original display no problems with power..

my question is... does anyone here know the colour of the 5 wires for the p850c against the c965.. i will upload the images of my motor, my controller, the c965 display and the new p850c i wish to connect. just to add as on both plugs one coming from my controller and the other coming from the display are both females as to my old display was a connection, however i did buy a extension cable with both green 5 pin male plugs on each end..

i thank you and will await any available help

Attachments

• FMG311 (1).jpg
    FMG311 (1).jpg
    91.2 KB · Views: 3
  • C965-Display.jpg
    C965-Display.jpg
    40.9 KB · Views: 4
  • controller.jpg
    controller.jpg
    13.8 KB · Views: 4
  • 61Eixe-N9TL._AC_SL1000_.jpg
    61Eixe-N9TL._AC_SL1000_.jpg
    53 KB · Views: 6

CXRAndy

Guru
Not all displays work with all motors. Eggrider is an option display. Have you checked Bafang website to see which displays are associated with which motor?

Here is a discussion about changing display for Bafang motor

https://electricbikereview.com/forums/threads/swapping-bafang-display.30008/page-2

Top Bottom