Do I need a Venge?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

jowwy

Can't spell, Can't Punctuate....Sue Me
crikey, are you two still at it?!
ive only posted approx 5 times in a 6 page thread.........i dont class that as at it. i'm also postin to try and help the OP out and not picking and barracking individuals on their posts on a constant basis

Shaun

Founder
@jowwy and @Citius please stop picking at each other's posts and focus your replies towards the OP; credit the OP with the ability to work out what's useful advice from fellow cyclists and what's marketing hype and/or guesswork.

Thanks,
Shaun

Firstly, hello! This is my first venture into a cycling forum and my first time on any forum for quite some years.

I have been cycling for pleasure and fitness for about 4.5 years now and I started with a Specialized Allez Sport. After 2 years I upgraded to a Tarmac Comp, which I am still riding now and love very much. The opportunity has arisen for me to get a 2015 Venge Pro at a good price, but I am wondering if I will notice any benefit or am I just wasting my money as the Tarmac is such a capable machine?

Thoughts welcomed please.

Unless your riding your bike for a living you won't ever "need" a more expensive bike but its not about needs, its about wants.

I too want a venge or a Bianchi Oltre but I don't need it, still bloody want it though haha

mark st1

Plastic Manc
I've ridden all 3 that the op mentioned the Venge was the harshest but that may have been the way the hooligan owner had it set up #aeroiseverything :rolleyes:

Top Bottom