Do I post too much?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Joe24

More serious cyclist than Bonj
User3143 said:
No, although I do have a profile on Facebook but this is only because a couple of people wanted to add me as thier friend. Generally speaking I don't Facebook.

Can we all add you?

Sittingduck

Legendary Member
Kovu said:
Sittingduck!!! Where you been? :biggrin: You supporting a decent football team yet?

Yeah - we'll be gracing the Premier League with our presence again next season Kovu :biggrin: Most likely "for one season only!" :laugh:

I have been here and posting a lot - haven't seen you on here much lately. I only hang out in the uncool threads though :biggrin:

OP
OP
Jane Smart

Jane Smart

The Queen
Sittingduck said:
Yeah - we'll be gracing the Premier League with our presence again next season Kovu :biggrin: Most likely "for one season only!" :biggrin:

I have been here and posting a lot - haven't seen you on here much lately. I only hang out in the uncool threads though :biggrin:

You calling my thread uncool ~hmph!:laugh:

Kovu

Über Member
Sittingduck said:
Yeah - we'll be gracing the Premier League with our presence again next season Kovu :biggrin: Most likely "for one season only!" :biggrin:

Yeah you'll be down in the Fizzy pop league then, and we'll come up and join ya! :biggrin:;)

Yeah i've been busy too much latley, had a lot of stuff to do life and all :laugh:. Your here on this thread ... this is kind of coolish!

Joe24

User3143 said:
No, not that I don't want to, but I never go on Facebook so I don't see the point.

Boring.
Although i only go on for a few mins at a time to check status' to see whats happening, and then come off.

Sittingduck

Legendary Member
Jane Smart said:
You calling my thread uncool ~hmph!:biggrin:

Yeah - this one is Sub-Zero :biggrin:
In a different league... Much like Huddersfield :laugh: :biggrin:

Kovu

Über Member
Sittingduck said:
Yeah - this one is Sub-Zero :biggrin:
In a different league... Much like Huddersfield :laugh: :biggrin:

:biggrin::laugh::biggrin::laugh::biggrin::laugh:

We'll see soon, no doubt it'll be a glourious win like the last time. :biggrin:;) Going up, you'll see! xD

Joe24

User3143 said:
I don't either, what's with the ''wall'' if that's what it is called.

A social networking site? Whatever happened to the phone, ringing up your mates and going out?

It still happens, the going out.
But instead of calling each person, you just do a group email or something and it saves time.

The wall is so someone can leave you a message. But not like an email where no-one else can see it

I'm probably on the wrong thread to say it but ... I was going to say:
It's not how many posts, it's what you post.
No: cross that out. Too pompous. Wrist slapped.

Actually I was going to anticipate: someone might ask me "is that you in your avatar?".

Well I'd have liked to answer 'yes' but no alas! I haven't got a fast enough spaceship. Hopefully there are folks of some sort in that avatar, billions of them, but they're sadly out of touch: the small matter of 12 million light-years away....

Carry on posting guys 'n gals...:biggrin:

Top Bottom