"Do that again and I'll split you in half"....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Don't wait for him; get your revenge in first! :tongue:

asterix

Comrade Member
Ignore the t*sser, he is clearly envious of the superior status that Sainsbury's shopping:hungry: bestows upon you. (I'd add a smiley here but it would upset some folks.. .. THWI, I'm going to anyway;):smile::biggrin:;):blush::sad::angry::ohmy::thumbsup::tongue:xx(:tongue::evil::becool::wacko::angry::ohmy::laugh::girl:;):rofl::mrpig::santa::troll::wacko::biggrin::tongue::eek::sun:

a_n_t

why leave it so late to get in the left lane when you knew you had to turn left?

I dont blame him tbh. If you were on the bike and someone did it to you you wouldn't be happy.

Will1985

Über Member
Ah makes more sense. If he did that as far back as near B&Q he is a pillock - that's at least 1 complete phase of waiting in the queue.

The whole place is a mess at the moment - the other day the lights were off at the top which was suicide turning south for anybody not in a cage.

Why do something that you knew would have a fair chance of upsetting someone?

Some people like to find a reason to be upset or to let off steam and you just give them an excuse to make that someone you.

Just be pleased he was the type to threaten and not do.

bonj2

So, the questions remain, what are the chances of me ever being in an identical situation with him again, and how is he planning to split me?

in half, by the sounds of it.

Top Bottom