Do women find cyclists attractive?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Noodley

It depends. If you are me, they would find you attractive :biggrin:;):biggrin:

wafflycat

As I have been known to say on several occasions, "T'ain't nuthin' finer than a fit bloke's ar$3 in Lycra."

Chests are required to be hairy, but legs should be smooth.

Abitrary

wafflycat said:
As I have been known to say on several occasions, "T'ain't nuthin' finer than a fit bloke's ar$3 in Lycra."

What about big manly yellow toenails, gone wrong, waiting to be chewed off and spat out as punishment?

wafflycat said:

The summer should be good here. As usual there'll be loads or women about. Maybe I should get a mirror and see how many stare at my toned backside in lycra :biggrin::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Yeah I only shave my legs lol. Seems to me if a man shaves all over he may be batting for the other side :biggrin::laugh: or he may just like it. I'm not here to judge.

I asked this on Yahoo Answers and one womens response was "Hell No" no explanation why lol. This other bloke said women don't like shaved legs :ohmy:

Abitrary

shogun12345 said:
I asked this on Yahoo Answers and one womens response was "Hell No" no explanation why lol.

Asking a question on Yahoo answers is like pissing into your bath to make it go a bit more yellowish.

Abitrary said:
Asking a question on Yahoo answers is like pissing into your bath to make it go a bit more yellowish.

Yeah I see my mistake now. and how come it costs you points to post a question. Whats the point in that? All questions in the future are going to be asked on here. Atleast on this forum there seems to be some form of intelligent life :biggrin: jk

Bigtallfatbloke said:
What if i only shaved one leg, would I turn on twice as many women? (0+0=00)

hmmm....I like that logic :laugh:. I have left the top half above my knee hairy. Kind of looks like i'm wearing a pair of shorts :biggrin::laugh::biggrin:.

Bigtallfatbloke

What about shaving patterns in the leg hair? Is that a turn on? I thought about shaving all the hair off except for a lightening strike shape on both thighs (thunder thighs..get it?)...would that do it?

shogun12345 said:
At least on this forum there seems to be some form of intelligent life :biggrin: jk

What a filthy allegation! :laugh: :biggrin:

Depends if you've got a 6-pack or a 1-pack!

As Keith said, some do, some don't.

I think women secretly admire/fancy men with tanned, smooth and shapely legs, but wouldn't particularly want their fella to have the same.

snorri

Legendary Member
It's quite simple really.
If you wish to attract the type of woman who likes shaven legs, then you shave your legs. If you wish to attract the type of woman who likes hairy legs, then you do not shave your legs.
Has that clarified things:?:

Tim Bennet.

Entirely Average Member
I have no idea whether all women find all cyclists in general attractive, (irrespective of whether they shave their legs or not), but I am always amazed why a non cycling women would ever want to develop that possible 'attraction' into a relationship.

Why would she want to take up with someone who absented themselves daily for a couple of hours, wears skimpy lycra shorts but with the padding in the 'wrong' place, who obsesses about tiny rattles and dirt on a ludicrously expensive 'toy', has a stupid sun tan, who talks enthusiastically about his 'chain gang' and the chances of 'going under 20' this year and is liable to exclaim 'Oh Arch' at the most inappropriate moment?

Top Bottom