Do you co-ordinate??

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

wafflycat

Flying_Monkey said:
Yes. And if in doubt, everything black.

Ninja cyclist...

buggi

Bird Saviour
i think it depends on the colour of the bike. your bike sounds pretty neutral so as long as your kit/helmet and shoes match, it doesn't have to match the bike, as long as it doesn't completely clash

but some bikes require kit to bike colour match (such as black & yellow bike)

Mortiroloboy

Joe24 said:
Just thinking about it, yes i sort of do.
I have a grey Altura coat, black Altura trousers, black and white jersey, white/black/grey shoes. But my helmet doesnt match being blue and white.
But my kit matches my bike.

Nice bike Joe24!:wacko: looks like you've got a bit of truck thing going on there, what's that all about then? Oh and BTW get out side and tidy up your garden FFS :cry:;)

Kit definitely needs to match and it also needs to match the bike (this might be the underlying reason why I like grey, silver and black bikes, it makes coordination so much easier!!! - Maybe I should take this to therapy...)

Flying_Monkey

Recyclist
punkypossum said:
Kit definitely needs to match and it also needs to match the bike (this might be the underlying reason why I like grey, silver and black bikes, it makes coordination so much easier!!! - Maybe I should take this to therapy...)

Now this is going too far! By all means, co-ordinate your clothes, but not with your bike - that makes you look like a wannabe. ;)

mondobongo

Über Member
Flying_Monkey said:
Now this is going too far! By all means, co-ordinate your clothes, but not with your bike - that makes you look like a wannabe. ;)

Yeah I would also go along with this co-ordination is good but you must know were the line is also before you cross into wannabe land.:tongue:

surfgurl

I think I have this sorted. I wear dark blue tracksuit bottoms with an assortment of cycling tops. This co-ordinates perfectly with my flourescent yellow jacket and grey / silver helmet. I even accesorise with a flame coloured buff round my neck.

Blimey - all my kit is bought on the basis of does it fit and is it from the last season's stock bargain rack. On several occasions I've nearly bought women's kit by mistake. But it doesn't matter. Indeed, people often stop and point as I cycle past.

Mortiroloboy

Oh, I have got a Wilier kit, courtesy of the LBS from where the bike was purchased, I think it looks quite good, but I wouldn't go for a full Lampre kit ( or then again, maybe I would);)

Flying_Monkey said:

It's so not!!! Imagine having a black and yellow bike for example and wearing red and blue kit - it's just so wrong!!!!! xx(:tongue:

longers

Legendary Member
Patrick Stevens said:
Blimey - all my kit is bought on the basis of does it fit and is it from the last season's stock bargain rack. On several occasions I've nearly bought women's kit by mistake. But it doesn't matter. Indeed, people often stop and point as I cycle past.

I think we have the same shopping tastes Patrick. My CC jersey is about the only bit I've paid full price for.

Top Bottom