Do you have an archenemy?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

mudsticks

Obviously an Aubergine
I have never forgiven my Auntie Liz for being clumsy enough to reverse her Triumph Acclaim over the top of my scooter when I was about 4.:gun:

Oh naughtie Auntie... :cycle:

But did you abandon your scooter on the driveway just in her blindspot though ??

Hope she replaced it with something of equivalent value.. :whistle:

tyred

Legendary Member
Oh naughtie Auntie... :cycle:

But did you abandon your scooter on the driveway just in her blindspot though ??

Hope she replaced it with something of equivalent value.. :whistle:
It was sitting around the side of the house and she hit when turning.

Dad straightened it with a sledgehammer as far as I remember but it was never quite the same.

mudsticks

Obviously an Aubergine
It was sitting around the side of the house and she hit when turning.

Dad straightened it with a sledgehammer as far as I remember but it was never quite the same.

Awww,

But dont forget @tyred -

To errr is human .

To forgive is divine .. :angel:

tbh - if that's, the worst that's been visited upon you over a lifetime - you've got off pretty lightly .. :okay:

OP
OP
anothersam

anothersam

SMIDSMe
Generally I try to forget but not necessarily forgive.
Sometimes I do wonder which is harder.

That guitar kills.

Why do the all have to be arched? Can't some one have a straight, or a rhomboid enemy?

It’s a matter of degree.

K2r7y0l.jpg

How To Deal With People You Disagree With

ozboz

Guru
The only time in my life I had problems from certain types of people who became archenemies was whilst serving in the Army in the early 70’s , there was a lot of Bully Boys who would give the quiet, timid and smaller lads a hard time , they wouldn’t bother me directly because of my size , but some would stretch it , and usually back off when retaliatory measures were taken , cowards ,

Top Bottom