Dodgy TV Licence Reminder????

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Smokin Joe

Legendary Member
TV Licencing will contact you by post if there is a problem. They will certainly not email you and ask you to click on a link.

Delete.

Electric_Andy

Heavy Metal Fan
In the NHS, we get at least one of these a week which most people delete, but they are getting clever now. The last one appeared to be a reply from a genuine employee i.e. looked like he had replied to an e-mail he was sent. but the link you had to click to "uncover the message" gave the game away. Someone did click one of these once, and our entire network drive was hijacked and we were sent a ransom. it took IT quite a while to get rid of it.

Brains

Legendary Member
I, on the other hand, the Reverend Brains, have one million pounds that I got from a deceased parishioner and would like to deposit in you account to avoid the local tax and you can keep 10% of it

Interested ?

https://www.419eater.com/
My information is here

(this one actually is a genuine link, well worth spending a wet afternoon enjoying)

Last edited:

Andy_R

Hard of hearing..I said Herd of Herring..oh FFS..
Ive received a couple of these emails in the last 2 weeks.
Apparently....my last monthly payment(I pay annually) didnt go through,,so they want me to click on the link to enter my details before my licence runs out end of March.(my licence expires end of September)
Give me your bank details and I'll look into it for you....

Kempstonian

Has the memory of a goldfish
I, on the other hand, the Reverend Brains, have one million pounds that I got from a deceased parishioner and would like to deposit in you account to avoid the local tax and you can keep 10% of it

Interested ?

https://www.419eater.com/
My information is here

(this one actually is a genuine link, well worth spending a wet afternoon enjoying)
I second that! I love that site. :laugh:

I always follow those up .... Ljudmila's gonna fly over and meet me at Heathrow ... she's a bit short of cash though, so I'm gonna send her enough to get over here

Joking aside, a friend of mine genuinely had the same experience with Svetlana from Yekaterinaberg. It cost him £25k over eight months and his health.

Top Bottom