Dodgy TV Licence Reminder????

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

annedonnelly

Girl from the North Country
With all these e-mails you should be able to hover your mouse pointer over the link and see the address it goes to on the bottom of the message. It's usually obvious that the address is nothing to do with the product or service they're contacting you about.

Dave7

Legendary Member
With all these e-mails you should be able to hover your mouse pointer over the link and see the address it goes to on the bottom of the message. It's usually obvious that the address is nothing to do with the product or service they're contacting you about.
Ahh but I know my German girl with the big boobies is genuine cos she emailed me her photograph and she is gorgeous.
She may have a shock when she gets here and finds I am not really 21.
She should be here tomorrow as I sent her the five grand for air fare last week.

postman

Legendary Member
Ahh but I know my German girl with the big boobies is genuine cos she emailed me her photograph and she is gorgeous.
She may have a shock when she gets here and finds I am not really 21.
She should be here tomorrow as I sent her the five grand for air fare last week.

big-boobies-2368nedi.jpg
Zis iz a painting of Madonna wiz ze big boobies.It was painted sometime between 1939-1945.Sorry to say you vill be disappointed she is also not 21.

postman

Legendary Member
GranularActualCougar-small.gif
Find out ze phone number of Dave7.This is Herr Flik of the Gestapo.The picture of the Fallen Madonna with the big boobies has turned up in 2019 Dave 7 has it.

Top Bottom