Does anybody make a wallet for cyclists?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

dodgy

Yes yes, quite aware of the comedy rules maintained by velominati, but some of us have our own minds :smile:

byegad

Legendary Member
I make truly wonderful waterproof lightweight wallet. If you send me your wallet and cards I'll put them into the wallet, they are all hand made to the specification of the user.

yello

Just seen these 2 new ones from Lezyne....

IMG_9924-625x833.jpg

http://bikemagic.com/gear/first-looks/lezyne-micro-luggage-first-look.html

dodgy

I have that silver bag, it's nothing special at all. In fact, the material it's made of is quite stiff and feels uncomfortable when stowed in your rear jersey pocket. But it's reasonably water-proof I store mine with zip down just in case.

mhk1058

Regular
Other zip seal bags are available HERE
How do you get that ticker to work, whenever I've tried it it says the image is too large?

OP
OP
Globalti

Globalti

Legendary Member
Some useful contributions here, thanks. So far though I've seen nothing that compares with the tried and tested zipper plastic bag even though they only last a few rides.

On saddle bags, my Roubaix has a very small bag in black permanently under the saddle containing a spare tube taped tightly up with thee tyre levers and a multi tool, so small you would hardly notice it. That way I can be sure of never leaving those essentials behind and free up some space in my jersey pockets for map, waterproof, specs, keys, food or whatever I happen to be carrying that day. I don't think it looks naff at all.

david1701

[QUOTE 1561223"]
If your leg is broken then your phone most likely is as well.

Watch out for them wolves.
[/quote]

do you not have a 9milly in your waistband at all times when on the bike in case of wild animals?

benb

Evidence based cyclist
Some useful contributions here, thanks. So far though I've seen nothing that compares with the tried and tested zipper plastic bag even though they only last a few rides.

On saddle bags, my Roubaix has a very small bag in black permanently under the saddle containing a spare tube taped tightly up with thee tyre levers and a multi tool, so small you would hardly notice it. That way I can be sure of never leaving those essentials behind and free up some space in my jersey pockets for map, waterproof, specs, keys, food or whatever I happen to be carrying that day. I don't think it looks naff at all.

This is a great tip, and one I have done for a while. I bought three small multi-tools and some tyre levers, and have 2 tubes, tool and levers permanently on all of my bikes. Two of them also have a pump permanently attached, but I do need to get a third one.

GrumpyGregry

Here for rides.
This is a great tip, and one I have done for a while. I bought three small multi-tools and some tyre levers, and have 2 tubes, tool and levers permanently on all of my bikes. Two of them also have a pump permanently attached, but I do need to get a third one.

It eliminates pre-ride faffage and thusly must be a great idea.

Fnaar

Smutmaster General
It eliminates pre-ride faffage and thusly must be a great idea.

Agreed. My two bikes in regular usage (a third is in bits... possibly permanently) have small saddle bag with 2 tubes, levers, multi tool, puncture stuff, chain tool and zip ties in. In jersey pockets I take food, keys, and mobile (with a tenner tucked inside its cover). Both bikes have pumps permanently attached too. The mobile gets wrapped up in a placcy shopping bag.

Top Bottom