Does anyone NOT...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

yenrod

..drink here :angry:

I was saying to one a salesman the other day whilst having a convo. that I wouldnt be bothered if a drop of alcohol NEVER ever touched my tongue again :biggrin:

Ive seen what alcohol can do and its pretty nasty even from a positive p.o.view.

If, at all - one or 2 max but anything more than this in one sitting once a week and I feel you lose yourself, in general, never mind monetarily - to much and put your health at risk !

me

col

Legendary Member
I dont normally drink,but do have a few if i go somewhere,four or five is my limit,anymore and im anybodies.Not used to it .

Maverick Goose

A jumped up pantry boy, who never knew his place
I've frequently resolved to never, EVER touch the booze again.....well not till the next time anyway....though now these days I seem to have replaced it with a killer cycling jones instead, especially since I discovered MTBing.

pzycoman said:
Iv never drank ever and hopefully never will.

...see that's why you spend so long having poopies - you need to drink more :rolleyes:

TheDoctor

Europe Endless
Maverick Goose said:
I've frequently resolved to never, EVER touch the booze again.....

I've done that too - though not for ages. Always seems to happen after I've spent some none-quality time on the Great White Telephone to God.

Maybe I'm allergic to Toilet Duck. Yeah, that must be it.:rolleyes:

Andy in Sig

Vice President in Exile
Maverick Goose said:
I've frequently resolved to never, EVER touch the booze again.....well not till the next time anyway....though now these days I seem to have replaced it with a killer cycling jones instead, especially since I discovered MTBing.

You just need to find a happy medium. My new year resolution for about the past ten years now has been to go the whole year without throwing up due to excess drinking. I think I've managed about seven out of ten. Mind you it's getting easier as these days I tend to confine myself to a bottle of wine at the weekend.

Tetedelacourse

Andy in Sig said:
You just need to find a happy medium. My new year resolution for about the past ten years now has been to go the whole year without throwing up due to excess drinking. I think I've managed about seven out of ten. Mind you it's getting easier as these days I tend to confine myself to a bottle of wine at the weekend.

Now THAT's a good resolution. Thanks Andy.

I used to drink a lot and don't nowadays except the odd night out, maybe 3 or 4 times a year. The result is that when I do scoop a lot I completely capitulate the next day and suffer horribly. I then feel guilty for wasting my time and everyone elses by slouching about in hangover gloom.

I used to really enjoy the feeling of being totally monged, but now I don't. My problem is basically I think I will enjoy it, and I can't say no to another round.

domtyler

Über Member
Tetedelacourse said:
Now THAT's a good resolution. Thanks Andy.

I used to drink a lot and don't nowadays except the odd night out, maybe 3 or 4 times a year. The result is that when I do scoop a lot I completely capitulate the next day and suffer horribly. I then feel guilty for wasting my time and everyone elses by slouching about in hangover gloom.

I used to really enjoy the feeling of being totally monged, but now I don't. My problem is basically I think I will enjoy it, and I can't say no to another round.

Gonna get the beers in then? :rolleyes:

Having played senior rugby and cricket from the age of 14 until I was 39, I've done my fair share of drinking! :smile: :rolleyes:
Nowadays I'll have a bottle of wine with the evening meal (but only about once every two weeks or so) and a brandy with the evening coffee.
Real ale is supped on the times I'm back with my mates in England, but generally speaking I rarely drink these days.
My choice now is brandy, and that would be at the expense of everything else.

So Yenrod, I didn't really answer your question, but I can't imagine there would be many who didn't drink.

Top Bottom