Does Santa really exist?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

buggi

Bird Saviour
yes, he comes past my house in a sleigh and he still gives me a lolly even though i'm 37 :becool:

buggi

Bird Saviour
Smokin Joe said:
That wasn't really Santa, buggi. That was Patrick up to his old tricks again.

And that thing he got you to lick was NOT a lolly.

i thought it tasted a bit strange :becool:

DJ

Formerly known as djtheglove
according to my 4 yr old , I am now santa since I dressed up as him and went to his school Christmas party! You should have seen his face when he realised it was his old man! it was a peach!:biggrin:

The hard part was the cross questioning I got from him afterwards on why I was dressed up like that?
I told him one of the Elves were sick!:becool:

longers

Legendary Member
He must be real, he came round our house for a brew once after doing the "Round Table chucking satsumas at kids off the back of a flatbed transit thing".

Made my year that did.

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
I hope there is a new nice Colnago on my carpet 25/12/08...pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaassssssssssssssssssssssssssssseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Once a Wheeler

…always a wheeler
If there were no human minds, nothing could be known to exist. So everything that exists, exists only in the mind. So if you can imagine it, it exists.

Moon bunny

Judging your grammar.
If there were no human minds, nothing could be known to exist. So everything that exists, exists only in the mind. So if you can imagine it, it exists.

Just human minds? So if my cat has kittens in a hidden place, where no human ever goes, the cat is suckling non-existent kittens?
Similarly, if I imagine a new-born kitten, but not a mother cat, the kitten exists but is doomed to die of starvation?

Top Bottom