Does your partner cycle

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Ludwig

Hopeless romantic
If you are in a relationship and are a serious cyclist is it essentilal to have a partner who is also a cyclist. It is nice when you see couples cycling together but there must be couples where only one is a cyclist.

twentysix by twentyfive

Clinging on tightly
Yes, she does.....and she's rather faster than me.
How did you catch her - and keep her? :unsure:
:giggle:

Yes my Mrs does. And unlike @User14044's case she can't get away :whistle:

Archie_tect

De Skieven Architek... aka Penfold + Horace
Ludwig- get a tandem, you'll never be alone again.... in a good way... then your speed is only dependent on how much you both push on the pedals [you can tell]. It's great for getting really good work-out training while your partner can contribute as much [it's like having electric assist], or as little, as they want.

+ they are in control of looking around, passing the sandwiches and drinks and generally keeping the conversation going while you get your breath back at the top of hills.

+ the photos!
IMG_4020.jpg

It's not easy taking a photo eating a cheese and coleslaw roll.

Attachments

• IMG_4020.jpg
    IMG_4020.jpg
    83.2 KB · Views: 17
Last edited:

Rooster1

I was right about that saddle
Occasionally my wife cycles, when she has to. She prefers swimming. Last year I did the palace to palace on her behalf as she was poorly, nothing serious.
She suffers with chronic migraines so we have to work around it most days.

shouldbeinbed

Rollin' along
Not really, she learned to ride for the first time in her life about 18 months ago, we bought a nice step through Revolution Heritage from Edinburgh Bikes but TBH I've ridden it more than her. It went out on loan to a twitter pal who's bike had been stolen recently too. All in a bit of a fad for her.

Top Bottom