Does your partner cycle

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

SteCenturion

I am your Father
No, mine hates it, even though she convinced me she wanted a bike one Christmas, which I duly bought & she duly never used.

Hates me cycling, hates the money I spend on cycling etc.

Then again, she had a boyfriend in her teens who was killed by a postman in a van.
I believe he harboured a desire to be a Pro Cyclist & trained a lot.

Levo-Lon

Guru
Mine does And she even sugested stopping for a drink at the Golden Pheasant in Etton on sundays ride..
now thats a good match..

summerdays

Cycling in the sun
Mr Summerdays used to commute by bike and has two but they get about one outing each per year now and so him bum hurts afterwards. He prefers his allotment. However I would like to do more cycling with him, now I just need to persuade him.

Berk on a Bike

Veteran
Mrs. Berk cycles to work sometimes but doesn't ride a bike as a leisure pursuit. If she did, I'd dissuade her from coming on rides with me. I like solitude.

Archie_tect

De Skieven Architek... aka Penfold + Horace
IMG_4632.jpg

Last time both the children were home we all went for a poodle.
Mrs and Miss A_T kept the conversation and the picnic going for the whole 26 miles!
If you look carefully you can see Mrs A_T in the mirror glasses!

gavroche

Getting old but not past it
My wife has not cycled for maybe 30 years. About 4 years ago, she had a go and fell straight into a ditch! She tried again and fell into the ditch a bit further on so she gave up and decided that riding a bike is no longer for her.

Top Bottom