Dogs.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

raleighnut

Legendary Member
I still miss my GSD Sabor, he was my loyal cohort on many an adventure, we went all over the place together.
One of these days I'll get a negative scanner and 'digitise' my photo's but for now this is the only picture I've tried scanning with my 3 in1 printer thingy (it doesn't work very well although it prints OK)

004.jpg

pubrunner

Legendary Member
Actually, Northumberland is foreign, so you need a special visa signed by the First Lieuftenant of the Grand Dutchy of Fenwick before you are allowed to stop and visit. You are allowed to pass through without restriction, but access to all beaches, Castles, Priories, Ice Cream Parlours is restricted to those with visas or residential permits...So...fook off.....go to Cornwall - apparently it's quite Poldarkian and appeals to Daily Mail readers with "relationship issues"

Ha Ha - excellent ! :laugh:

pubrunner

Legendary Member
I still miss my GSD Sabor, he was my loyal cohort on many an adventure, we went all over the place together.
One of these days I'll get a negative scanner and 'digitise' my photo's but for now this is the only picture I've tried scanning with my 3 in1 printer thingy (it doesn't work very well although it prints OK)

View attachment 144688

Great pic - where was it taken ? To me, it looks like it was taken somewhere in the North of England.

'Notoriously busy' - are you having a laugh ?

We were on Bamburgh beach just 5 weeks ago . . . which was when I took these photos . . .

View attachment 144546

View attachment 144547
Irony, dear chap, irony ;)

Plax

Guru
I don't not like dogs, like I don't not like children. I can forgive people letting them on beds and sofas (although this would be banned in my house - If I had my way I'd ban my niece from going on my sofa as she usually manages to grind food into it even when she doesn't have any. A bit like car seats. No food in car, but crisps everywhere, how does that happen?!), but letting them lick your face? No chance. They lick their arses and balls and then you let them lick you? Gross.
I'm personally not a fan of their hair going everywhere, the distinctive smell there is in a household containing pets and having to wash my hands every time I touch one (that's probably a bit OCD on my part). Or their slobber. My step dad has a Labrador and all it does it slobber on me (pretty sure it's deliberate). Probably why I don't like children much either :0).

Top Bottom