Dogs.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

John the Monkey

Frivolous Cyclist
This is what happened when we put the cone of shame on him...
My Ed spent a day figuring out how to eat without pushing the bowl along in front of him with the edge of the cone. And then battering his way through the dog flap with a mixture of brute force, idiocy and determination.
DSC00099.JPG

Goggs

Guru
We have three dogs & I much prefer their company to that of other people's children.

John the Monkey

Frivolous Cyclist
He's actually pretty docile! He's about 9 or 10 now though -- we got him through a local rescue... The previous owners had him tied up outside all year, he'd walked a circle in the earth where he'd been pacing round and round... :sad: :cursing:
:sad:

Ed was found wandering the streets of Wrexham with another pup that the dog wardens thought might be his brother. (Both of them were rehomed, his brother a few days before Ed). I don't understand how anyone could have abandoned this little guy;
Picture 045.jpg

Andy_R

Hard of hearing..I said Herd of Herring..oh FFS..
Someone take that man out, tie him to a post, blindfold him, and shoot him for giving the enemy succour.....5th columnist for the Southern Shandy Drinkers.....Strike his family's name from the church registers, and re-inter his predecesors in an unmarked paupers grave.....Keep Northumberland Quiet...

I don't think our dog would like to go abroad - she doesn't trust that foreign food - to much garlic and there's the language problem . . . . . . .

Dear all who are very rightly singing the praises of Northumberland.
Northumberland isn't foreign?
As for holidays, last couple of years when we've been on holiday, the places we've been left us thinking that there was something missing with the type of breaks we were taking. Not so this year:
14322317_1360600527301861_2042591139976475117_n.jpg

She is allowed on the sofa, but prefers the rug, and sleeps downstairs in the kitchen.
The cat on the other hand sleeps wherever it feels like.

Andy_R

Hard of hearing..I said Herd of Herring..oh FFS..
Northumberland isn't foreign?
Actually, Northumberland is foreign, so you need a special visa signed by the First Lieuftenant of the Grand Dutchy of Fenwick before you are allowed to stop and visit. You are allowed to pass through without restriction, but access to all beaches, Castles, Priories, Ice Cream Parlours is restricted to those with visas or residential permits...So...fook off.....go to Cornwall - apparently it's quite Poldarkian and appeals to Daily Mail readers with "relationship issues"

Top Bottom