Doh! (Slap head)

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ChrisKH

Guru
For the first time in six years I came in to work and forgot a shirt. I ordinarily keep a spare one in the office together with underwear, etc. (never had to go commando). Fortunately I was passing an M & S when I had that slap head moment ( I quite literally did).

I blame the fact that I haven't cycled since Tuesday because of a chest infection. I have a routine when I'm on the bike with regards to clothes and this has gone out of the window especially with the preparation for the festivities. So I'm sitting here in a nice new shirt.

Anyone else had any Doh! moments recently? I've had quite a few this week.

Arch

Married to Night Train
ChrisKH said:
For the first time in six years I came in to work and forgot a shirt. I ordinarily keep a spare one in the office together with underwear, etc. (never had to go commando). Fortunately I was passing an M & S when I had that slap head moment ( I quite literally did).

I blame the fact that I haven't cycled since Tuesday because of a chest infection. I have a routine when I'm on the bike with regards to clothes and this has gone out of the window especially with the preparation for the festivities. So I'm sitting here in a nice new shirt.

Anyone else had any Doh! moments recently? I've had quite a few this week.

It's a long story, but I recently very nearly said, by way of explanation of someone driving off in the other direction to that expected: "Oh, well, he'll be going that way to pick up his car from the park and ride..."

Except, of course he was IN his car....

Top Bottom