Donald Trump is virtually skint.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

dodgy

Awww, are people being mean about the little handed pwesident?

MntnMan62

Ãœber Member
Accy - you are a decent working class person. You ran your own business. You paid your taxes. You weren’t born with a silver spoon in your mouth. You respect women and you respect the law. You volunteer at the local graveyard. You are the total opposite of Trump in every respect.

All of which is more than admirable. So how do you explain his support for Trump then?

Just reading that he is only worth
$3.1 BILLION :eek:.
That makes him only 259th richest person in America and 715th richest in the world.
Mind boggles just trying to comprehend those stats.
I wonder.........how much of that is tied up and how much he can actually get his hands on ?
Estimates of his liquid wealth vary so I wont even put one of the seemingly random numbers in. Most of his wealth is the property holdings, some of it the branding that he rents out, sorry, licenses.
He is unusual for a bricks and mortar investor in that the key properties are in his name. This may become a problem for him if the Deutsche loans fall due without sufficient liquidity to pay the capital sum at term end, the loans are signed against two, possibly three Trump owned properties.
He's not having the best time at the moment, same as anyone else with a big property portfolio, especially with the hotels and golf/leisure. Like most very wealthy that are still working (all who are not in a coffin really) his business is extremely highly geared and cannot tolerate much revenue interuption.
I would not mind being a £$€ behind him if thats virtually skint, I never owned my own plane. For Trumps wealth I could be above the law!

Where apart from his last post, which I presume was sarcasm, he's not defending Trump he's against this type of thread which has no place in Cafe.
Not sure what post you're referring to, but I suppose I'm (perhaps wrongly) going on Accy's posts on several threads regarding Trump, and I hadn't actually noticed this thread was in Cafe which is the wrong place for any thread concerning Trump I'd have thought.

D

Deleted member 26715

Not sure what post you're referring to, but I suppose I'm (perhaps wrongly) going on Accy's posts on several threads regarding Trump, and I hadn't actually noticed this thread was in Cafe which is the wrong place for any thread concerning Trump I'd have thought.
Which is @Accy cyclist point entirely

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom