Donald Trump is virtually skint.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

MntnMan62

Über Member
Should be a Trump hater section^_^

I wouldn't go that far. Both sides are represented. Fortunately there now seem to be more haters than there used to be. And I could not be happier with that. But open dialogue about the guy is healthy. It's important to be able to debate his presidency. And for the record, it will go down as the worst in US history.

Last edited:

Archie_tect

De Skieven Architek... aka Penfold + Horace
The worseliest- ever- did you know that?

I wouldn't go that far. Both sides are represented. Fortunately there now seem to be more haters than there used to be. And I could not happier with that. But open dialogue about the guy is healthy. It's important to be able to debate his presidency. And for the record, it will go down as the worst in US history.
You've seen my less than* mildly vitriolic comments on the man so you know where I stand. You also know however that there is not really any dialogue to be had, both sides of the yawning divide have their respective echo chambers. When they do meet head on its like a rewind to 1990's USENET wars, full gamut of whataboutery, deflection, straw man and outright hostility.
No peace for a long time I fear.
* By that I mean i have never wished him a violent ending, just empty pockets and maybe a medium term jail sentence with no internet.

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
He does have 'unique' hair :o)
I think someone got there before him... :whistle:

MntnMan62

Über Member
You've seen my less than* mildly vitriolic comments on the man so you know where I stand. You also know however that there is not really any dialogue to be had, both sides of the yawning divide have their respective echo chambers. When they do meet head on its like a rewind to 1990's USENET wars, full gamut of whataboutery, deflection, straw man and outright hostility.
No peace for a long time I fear.
* By that I mean i have never wished him a violent ending, just empty pockets and maybe a medium term jail sentence with no internet.

I'm with you as to what I wish for him. Although if a Lee Harvey Oswald were to surface, I would not shed a tear.

MntnMan62

Über Member
He got 80,000,000 people voting for that award.

And the biggliest in US history....

D

Deleted member 26715

Not sure about that, but fine if you say so. I'm about half way through the Christmas cake my mum made by the way.
Only half way, you clearly don't like it enough pass it over
Don't taunt me, marzipan clothed icing frosted fruit cake has no meaningful translation here. Not for years have I.
Heretic, it should never be coated in marzipan nor icing, but should be served with a quality Wensleydale cheese
Both sides are represented.
Are they? I don't think I've seen any posts other yours where you sort of tried to agree with some of his aims.

OP
OP
Dave7

Dave7

Legendary Member
In the same way that any Two Party system will always have a substantial base who vote come what may
It would be interesting to see how many votes he has lost since November.
If you want to defend any of his recent actions than be my guest.
Either knowing or unknowing that the usual ones would turn it into a hate thread. No way was his wealth going to be discussed in civilised manner. We've already had at least one post hoping he dies! Donald Trump seems to be the world's whipping boy at the moment. Never before has a US President been targeted by so many. Which goes to prove that he's hated by the political establishment for daring to show them up for what they are!
And that is my fault ???

OP
OP
Dave7

Dave7

Legendary Member
Wow! The self righteous brigade were just waiting for me to comment,so they could spew more bile! :rolleyes:

Notice to myself.....Do Not fall into their trap Accy Cyclist!
To be fair Accy you did invite it.
As I said, I have enjoyed and will continue to enjoy your posts but it was you that turned this political.

Archie_tect

De Skieven Architek... aka Penfold + Horace
Accy, "... Never before has a US President been targeted by so many. Which goes to prove that he's hated by the political establishment for daring to show them up for what they are!"

He set out his position when he posted his nomination in 2015... he's the one who had the unique populist opportunity to do something new and different. Sadly he has done nothing positive in his term of office. He's actively sought to wreck international agreements and initiatives, he's encouraged violence and prejudice, he's promoted hie own family and siphoned off public money, he's proved to be a dangerous, narcissistic, compulsive liar. He's ignored Covid restrictions and brought about the deaths of over 350,000+ Americans.

Wouldn't you say that's all been self-inflicted?

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
To be fair Accy you did invite it.
As I said, I have enjoyed and will continue to enjoy your posts but it was you that turned this political.
Oh Really Dave? It'd descended into a hate thread way before i decided to defend D Trump. Maybe that hate wasn't directly political,but even if i hadn't had my say it would've eventually descended into a political thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom