Donald Trump is virtually skint.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

srw

It's a bit more complicated than that...
On a lighter note and slightly quite a bit off topic,i wonder how many of you have come close to a US Presidential cavalcade,like i have. Ok,it wasn't the President himself,but the Secretary Of States's entourage.:rolleyes: There i was one Friday morning,up my ladders shining windows on my round in Blackburn,when i spotted this black Limousine with a little USA flag on the front and plenty of police motorbikes surrounding it. I was about 40 yards away. How's about that then!

Here's a report of her visit to Blackburn all those years ago.
https://www.lancashiretelegraph.co.uk/news/721255.ill-tell-everyone-blackburn---condi/

On an even lighter note there's a virtual prize (a front row seat to yon Demoprats stolen inauguration if you wish...only joking,calm it!!,calm it!!:stop:) for the first to spot the not just once,but twice Beatles connection 🤔 in my post!
Yeah. I was in town when Bill Clinton visited his old college in Oxford. Spent an entertaining morning watching the goons with "Secret Service" baseball caps climbing over the building from a window opposite.

Last edited:

captain nemo1701

Space cadet. Deck 42 Main Engineering.
What staggered me about his wealth is that those gold doors on the Trump elevator are worth more than my house....:ohmy:

Where did you read that?

Yeah. I was in town when Bill Clinton visited his old college in Oxford.

I once slept in the same bed as Bill and Hillary in Minsk, Belarus. True, they used the hotel room a couple of years before we did, but we've got evidence.

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
C'mon,someone must know it! It's right there before your eyes!!:okay:

https://www.lancashiretelegraph.co.uk/news/721255.ill-tell-everyone-blackburn---condi/

On an even lighter note there's a virtual prize (a front row seat to yon Demoprats stolen inauguration if you wish...only joking,calm it!!,calm it!!:stop:) for the first to spot the not just once,but twice Beatles connection 🤔 in my post!

steveindenmark

Legendary Member
Stormy Daniels won't want to sleep with him now :sad:

So maybe i have a chance with her! :smile:
You are such a kin dreamer 😁

Brains

Legendary Member
On a lighter note and slightly quite a bit off topic,i wonder how many of you have come close to a US Presidential cavalcade,like i have. Ok,it wasn't the President himself,but the Secretary Of States's entourage.:rolleyes: There i was one Friday morning,up my ladders shining windows on my round in Blackburn,when i spotted this black Limousine with a little USA flag on the front and plenty of police motorbikes surrounding it. I was about 40 yards away. How's about that then!

I could not spot your Beatles connections, but I spotted your Jimmy Savile connection! "How's about that then!"

As for presidential cavalcade's, I worked for a number of years in the City in a building with a great view down next to Lower Thames Street.
To get the Tower of London, London Bridge, City Airport and all places East, Lower Thames Street was the chosen route for 'secure' vehicle routing as if you needed to, you could really put your foot down.

The Royals were a daily occurance, plus whomever the current visiting President, King or Dictator was, also used to pass at least once a week (including Bush, Clinton and Obama).
We also used to get the high security vans running between Belmarsh and the Old Bailey with the Terrorists of the day, they often had higher security than the Queen.

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
I could not spot your Beatles connections, but I spotted your Jimmy Savile connection! "How's about that then!"

As for presidential cavalcade's, I worked for a number of years in the City in a building with a great view down next to Lower Thames Street.
To get the Tower of London, London Bridge, City Airport and all places East, Lower Thames Street was the chosen route for 'secure' vehicle routing as if you needed to, you could really put your foot down.

The Royals were a daily occurance, plus whomever the current visiting President, King or Dictator was, also used to pass at least once a week (including Bush, Clinton and Obama).
We also used to get the high security vans running between Belmarsh and the Old Bailey with the Terrorists of the day, they often had higher security than the Queen.
Even though thousands :whistle: have attempted it,no one yet has got it right. So i'm going to tell all.

'Here's a report of her visit to Blackburn all those years ago'

Blackburn....4000 Holes in Blackburn Lancashire (A Day In The Life).

All Those Years Ago.....Sung by George Harrison

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom