Don't just lurk, say something...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Mr Phoebus

[QUOTE41003][quote name="][quote="elleigh"]
Yes, Sutton Park by the bushes.[/QUOTE]

Don't say that! The Sutton Coldfieldians will be most upset at the suggestion that Sutton Coldfield is part of Birmingham.

Even though it is.;)[/QUOTE]
We were in a large group,passing through all the really posh suburbs.
There were 9 tandems, a recumbent, a racer and a fixed (me).
I'm sure we were all looked down upon as riff-raff. :sad:

elleigh

Hello everyone.

Keith - thanks for the welcome. Are you told of the post board yet? ;)

User, Sorry, I forgot that I'd met MrPhoebus in Royal Sutton Coldfield! I just remember going to Birmingham the night before to meet lots of West Mids cyclists, I was a tad hung over when I arrived at the Tandem Ride meet!

gbb

Legendary Member
T'would be nice if non posting members became involved, but some obviously prefer 'lurking'.
Nothing new in this....my other halfs an online chatroom owner, they have always had non contributing members.

frog

Hi Elleigh! Your name sounds very familiar. I associate it with a very pretty, long haired young lady who is a fantastic cook . . . Am I close?;)

frog

Identify yourself please sir!!

Spent a couple of years on C+ (pre-meltdown) and then onto acf so you rang a bell from both places. Remember the recipies with great fondness. ;)

elleigh

Frog - I'm pleased I am remembered for something positive :ohmy:

Hairy Jock. Thanks for setting up the thread. I'd not have had the chance to hi without it. So hello to you too :ohmy:

frog

Frog - I'm pleased I am remembered for something positive

Very positive impression on the taste buds and positive increase in the waistline :ohmy:

You wouldn't happen to have a flapjack one handy by any chance (insert begging smilie here) :biggrin:

Pretty-please-with-sugar-on Grovely-beg etc :ohmy:

Top Bottom