Don't try this at home, if you suffer from Acrophobia look away now.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

I like Skol

A Minging Manc...
I had to stop. Complete and utter ****heads! Why would you even risk that? But I suppose some people say that about cycling on the road......

numbnuts

Legendary Member
splat.jpg

Milkfloat

An Peanut
I use to be fine with heights (I even skydived) , but since having kids I have switched - it first happened when my daughter was running around the battlements at Warwick Castle - I think my worry for her has affected me as well.

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
It isn't so much IF they will fall off as WHEN ... :wacko:

A few times I have been wandering about on our local hills and I have been hit by sudden gusts of wind which almost knocked me off my feet. If that happened to those lads, they would be history!

I don't criticise people for taking 'sensible' calculated risks - downhill mountain biking, rock climbing, extreme caving, sky diving, and so on, but the risks in this case are way beyond 'sensible'. Their family and friends would have to suffer the consequences of their lunacy, and there would also be a grave risk to anybody who happened to be on the ground below them ... :thumbsdown:

Beebo

Firm and Fruity
The other thing that bothers me is that they would have 5-10seconds to think about it before hitting the ground.

I have nightmares about this sort of stuff.

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
The other thing that bothers me is that they would have 5-10seconds to think about it before hitting the ground.

I have nightmares about this sort of stuff.
I have watching 'Arctic Murders' on All 4 the past few evenings...
One episode had a couple of divers trapped under the ice on a frozen lake. Thinking about that freaks me out! I am not keen on the idea of falling from a great height either though.

Top Bottom