Doping git thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

david k

Hi
Oh god I'm listening to it on PM at the moment. He is actually saying that it's terribly sad that he couldn't now, if he wanted, do a sponsored bike ride and raise hundreds of thousands of pounds to help people with MS (he actually used his "Mom" getting MS as a potential scenario). Because his reputation has been destroyed by the severity of the punishment.

PASS THE SICK BUCKET!

Also... he obviously never heard of Profumo, who did endless LOW PROFILE charity work to atone for his own nefarious activities. Yes Lance, it is possible but not if you want to be glorified at the same time.

FECK!!!!
Yes it's a fascinating story of a human being and all his faults, it's as if he wants to become an assignment opportunity for a psychological degree.

Why the f*ck do people keep giving him coverage? Best to ignore the twat

Boo flamin' hoo Mr Legweak, maybe if you'd not spent so much time viciferously denying allegations of your drug use, using your 'spotless' reputation and standing to attack and ruin those who sought to speak the truth about you, using your position to control races and bully other riders in the peloton and finally not ever admitting openly and fully that you CHEATED, I could feel a smidgeon of sympathy.
But, as it is, no, I feel none whatsoever. You made your bed, lie in it!

OP
OP
rich p

rich p

ridiculous old lush
I think most of us said all we have to say on Armstrong on the 300 page threads a while ago. He's on my ignore list now.

oldroadman

Veteran
He brought disgrace on himself, bullied other riders, bullied anyone who tried to say anything about him he didn't like, bullied anyone who wanted to tell the truth, and generally acted like a grade one a-hole. Got caught out, banned, has a quietish period, now seeks to be "forgiven" because "everyone else was doing it". For instance, Christophe Bassons who he helped hound out, who tried to do the job clean, like others who tried to protect their health whilst making a living. The man has zero shame and maximum ego. This is just a pathetic PR campaign, and his comments about the UCI president will obviously help any case he thinks he may have.....

Top Bottom