Doping git thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
rich p

rich p

ridiculous old lush
Made my day ! Not wearing a yellow wrist band but the determination "to believe" is awesome.

All those Sky jerseys sold - some serious skin has been put in the game. I would not like to be opening those kit drawers before going on a ride.

Back to Astana - I still on with my plot - Makarov will be more than capable of finding out where the skeletons are - a few riders closer to home will need to hope Cookson keeps him sweet - I would love to know what he has against Astana.
Still on the brake fluid?:thumbsup:

oldroadman

Veteran
You think people won't put 2 and 2 together to get 5 ?

Interesting take on humanity, curious take on cycling fans in particular !

Cyclists, old or new, know what fans expect : they should be prepared to put the sport before themselves and condemn doping by their actions.

Thats how they get credibility. Winning is not the only way to earn respect.

He's risking his reputation - that is stating the blooming obvious.
Interesting take on credibility.

"Interesting take on credibility" - maybe an irony alert should have been attached.
Vino scores zero in the cred department. As confirmed by a lot of the reactions on The Mall in 2012.

thom

____
"Interesting take on credibility" - maybe an irony alert should have been attached.
Vino scores zero in the cred department. As confirmed by a lot of the reactions on The Mall in 2012.
Ah I see.
The whole Astana thing is just really sad for Nibali.
I hope he moves on.

Greg Henderson has tweeted that he started the TdF in 2012 with a 46 haematocrit and ended with 39, and called for Kreuziger to publish his data for all GTs.

OP
OP
rich p

rich p

ridiculous old lush

Anyone following the Italian Press? The Belgian media are picking up on a report in La Republicca that the Prosecutor in Padoa has complied 550 pages (!) on Dr Ferrari's links with Astana

Bollo

Failed Tech Bro
Anyone following the Italian Press? The Belgian media are picking up on a report in La Republicca that the Prosecutor in Padoa has complied 550 pages (!) on Dr Ferrari's links with Astana
Much as I'd like to see the Italian justice system apply swift and effective judgement, doesn't it have a reputation for disappearing up its own culo in legal procedure. I doubt they'll deliver the death blow to Astana in any timescale that matters.

This article isn't completely clear, but I think it's saying that the licence commission will make their decision on the 10th.

http://www.theguardian.com/sport/2014/dec/06/uci-astana-drugs-tests-licence-cycling

OP
OP
rich p

rich p

ridiculous old lush
I'd almost forgotten about Padua! @Bollo is right that the wheels of Italian justice grind slowly but it won't need legal completeness to nail Astana. A well-prepared dossier could be enough for the UCI.

Top Bottom