Doping git thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

oldroadman

Veteran
Just for interest, I had a look at the UKAD site. 46 current suspensions, including 1 cycling (JTL), 5 athletics, most of the rest from both codes of rugby. then a few usual suspects, weightlifters, wrestlers, etc . It leads me to wonder, which UK sport has the problem? What is aslo interesting is that most of the 45 non-cycling sanctions are people at much lower level than elite. Which means - I don't know - but not many top performers in any of the sports mentioned must be 100% clean all the time, I hope.

Just for interest, I had a look at the UKAD site. 46 current suspensions, including 1 cycling (JTL), 5 athletics, most of the rest from both codes of rugby. then a few usual suspects, weightlifters, wrestlers, etc . It leads me to wonder, which UK sport has the problem? What is aslo interesting is that most of the 45 non-cycling sanctions are people at much lower level than elite. Which means - I don't know - but not many top performers in any of the sports mentioned must be 100% clean all the time, I hope.
From the doping in other sports thread:
Saw this on Twitter yesterday...
View attachment 61033

Are you Richard Moore?

It just goes from bad to worse for that poor Vinokourov chap. Looks like he thinks there's one more to come...
images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQe3Wa1CThh9BGFr0hSAzZH6HuHID4ZjFZ4EEEOlyqzUJDCFvb6.jpg

OP
OP
rich p

rich p

ridiculous old lush
Astana are "shocked and disappointed" which proves that it's not a team strategy and simply lots of independent renegades:rolleyes:

oldroadman

Veteran
Hmm, one from the world tour team, one from the pro-conti team, obviously unrelated and no connection with any team ethos, or it's management. Must be disappointing for Vino and the rest of his support staff. Licence commission decisions for 2015 gets more interesting - court here we come?

Top Bottom