Doping in other sports

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Dogtrousers

Kilometre nibbler
I bet he is angry though. It's just a thin veneer of ennui that hides a whole shoot-storm of rage.
I got as far as the bit about the tattoo ...

Bollo

Failed Tech Bro
invasion_body_snatchers1.jpg

Kosovan judo player

Dogtrousers

Kilometre nibbler
@Bollo That "like" was for including a picture of one of my great heroes, Ren Hoek

Buddfox

Veteran
From the BBC live coverage:

"A Kenyan athletics coach has been sent home from Rio after allegedly posing as an athlete and giving a urine sample.

Kenya said sprint coach John Anzrah "presented himself as an athlete" and "even signed the documents" for the doping test.

"We cannot tolerate such behaviour," said Kip Keino, chairman of the National Olympic Committee of Kenya.

Anzrah is the second Kenyan official to be sent home over doping issues after track and field manager Michael Rotich."

Flying_Monkey

Recyclist
And the athlete he posed as was 800-meter runner Ferguson Rotich, so watch out for him being on fire in heat 1 at 2.10pm today...

Not quite. Apparently he didn't pose as the runner in order to take a drug test, he borrowed his ID to get into the athletes' village (not all coaches and staff have been allowed full access). While he was there, he (well, Rotich) was tagged for a random test. Instead of just admitting he wasn't Rotich, he took the test... but it's obvious he isn't Rotich.

Top Bottom