Dorset & Somerset Air Ambulance C2C 2014

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

coffeejo

Ælfrēd
Met Office android app says sunny ...
Met Office website says possibility of rain ...

:scratch:

Oh well, both say there'll be a fair bit of wind and not just from all the random energy foods / plastic gels that people will be consuming.

OP
OP
Peteaud

Peteaud

Veteran
Met Office android app says sunny ...
Met Office website says possibility of rain ...

:scratch:

Oh well, both say there'll be a fair bit of wind and not just from all the random energy foods / plastic gels that people will be consuming.

:sun::sun::sun::hyper:
http://www.bbc.co.uk/weather/2636177

I have my supply of jelly babies, 1 gel of apple crumble (emergency use only) and a clean washed top(s) in both the Duff beer and Heinz Beans variety.

Today i am off to get some sunshine to my carcass, tomorrow i will be a cycling god as i go up windwhistle like Froome :laugh:

OP
OP
Peteaud

Peteaud

Veteran
Have faith, the gods are pleased and have granted sunshine.
The bannannannas will be yellow
The sound of birds chirping will fill the air.

On the downside, someone will just slam on their brakes and cause a pile up within the 1st 2 miles.

coffeejo

Ælfrēd
I'll be in the usual magenta top on the Orbea so shout if you spot me in the crowd.

coffeejo

Ælfrēd
I've just cooked up some grub to take with me as IIRC the food stops don't include sandwiches and the like.
Cable tie or something to fix your number to your bike if you don't want to safety pin it to your clothes.
As mentioned above, sun cream and as many water bottles as you can carry if it's hot like today.
Cash to get some fish n chips and an ice cream at the finish!

That's about it, really. I live on the route and it's already been signposted. The marshals are brilliant, as well.

152l2

Thanks coffeejo. Cable ties:idea: brilliant idea. Hoping my wife and daughter will have the chips and ice creams ready for me at the finish:cheers:

Top Bottom