Down Again !!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
cyberknight

cyberknight

As long as I breathe, I attack.
Take a day off work and add it to the claim?

Are you sure the insurance people aren't open tomorrow? Which company is it?

You do have three years to sort injury claims and six for property so you won't run out of time
Turns out its the injury claims dept ringing me , i tried the direct number i have been given and they are shut , least i can get through directly monday .If i cant get through on monday during break.

vickster

Legendary Member
Cool :smile:

Make sure you have photos of all your injuries and asked to be referred to an expert for a Medico legal expert if you’ve not seen a doctor

Last edited:

Crankarm

Guru
No end of hassle with the insurance company , they try to call but as im at work i cant reply till break times but when you ring back you get through to ( racial pun ) the delhi hotline and they cant understand what your saying.
Tried to phone when i got home and although the call centre is open the people i need to speak to work 9-5 :wacko:
Went to the police station at their request as they wanted to see my injuries and as i got there the police car went out so i was standing on the doorstep like a lemon , now they tell me it was me who wanted them to see them :huh:

The police really are useless.

OP
OP
cyberknight

cyberknight

As long as I breathe, I attack.
Quote for fixing the bike recieved today i think the insurance company is in for a shock , as the shifter was bent around the bar and scratched i told the LBS i wanted it replaced, they also added rear mech,mech hanger, rack , saddle bar tape etc
£379 fitted .

boydj

Legendary Member
Don't forget the compensation for you inconvenience, shock, pain and injuries. I asked for, and was paid with no quibbling, £500 for some bruising above my bum which caused me to miss a couple of events and inhibited my golf swing for a couple of weeks. I could probably have asked for more, but I think it was a pretty fair settlement.

classic33

Leg End Member
Quote for fixing the bike recieved today i think the insurance company is in for a shock , as the shifter was bent around the bar and scratched i told the LBS i wanted it replaced, they also added rear mech,mech hanger, rack , saddle bar tape etc
£379 fitted .
Well it is just a bike!

First offer I got was for £70("Should more than cover the cost of a new wheel"), then I gave them a copy of a receipt for the two tyres bought the week before I wa hit