Down Again !!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

cyberknight

As long as I breathe, I attack.
Hit by a car that came out of a blind junction , tried to swerve and shout but they still managed to hit my back end ripping the pannier rack off the the bottom bolts , ripped the saddle and bent the RH shifter when it hit the ground.
Superficial cuts and bruises but nowt serious as it was a low speed collision thankfully (?)
Made sure the police were phoned but they would not attend as we were not blocking the road , got an incident number.
The driver admitted responsibility and we exchanged details , already phoned their insurance and the police myself when i got home .Attending an appointment tomorrow evening at the police station as they want to see my injuries .
Driver said as it was drizzly it was hard to see and didnt see me at all till i shouted , me in white gilet , reflective arm warmers , lights , white bike ......

vickster

Legendary Member
:sad:

Go get checked by your GP and A&E, to ensure nothing serious and also for medical record keeping for the claim

GWS

Reactions: mjr

mjr

Comfy armchair to one person & a plank to the next
Get well soon.

I suspect "it was hard to see" is code for gave up looking because it was difficult :cursing: All the reflectives and lights in the world don't work if the fuzzy dockers don't look :sad:

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it
How's the bike?

A bike can be replaced if need be

13 rider

Guru
Talk about a run of bad luck . Glad it's not to serious and everything seems to be going how you would hope . Take care and heal quick . Any extra problems with your shoulder ?

Slick

Guru
Certainly a run of bad luck, I'm glad to hear your not expecting any of the injuries to be lasting. GWS.