Drago's death kill murder slaughter madness insanity panic rapture doom and danger flood thread.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.
I will be fine......I have a mate called Noah.

I think you might have missed that boat.:smile:

I suspect I'll be ok :cheers:

20180303_133140.jpg

20180303_133419.jpg

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
775 ASL, and on a hillside. The last Friday in April 89, was the last time this area got flooded.
That must be feet, unless you have moved a long way from this area!

I am at 130-131 metres, so ... in slight danger of flooding! The main road through the valley here is at 129 metres and DOES flood. Here is a picture of the adjacent park last time, the water line being 1-2 metres below my house ... :eek:

Tod park flood pond.jpg

Heltor Chasca

Out-riding the Black Dog
Hmm. Sold my canoe last summer to pay for a bike. Does titanium float?

I live at the top of what’s colloquially known as Boob Hill. Spent another day sledging with the kids. I’m knackered. The town at the bottom of the hill is notorious for flooding. I live in hope that the local CoOp (Radco) will get washed away.

classic33

Leg End Member
That must be feet, unless you have moved a long way from this area!

I am at 130-131 metres, so ... in slight danger of flooding! The main road through the valley here is at 129 metres and DOES flood. Here is a picture of the adjacent park last time, the water line being 1-2 metres below my house ... :eek:

View attachment 398345
Don't do these new metre thingies.

Local flood committee meet the day after it floods.

classic33

Leg End Member
On their drive to the meetings they signal after every junction to show that they have turned! :laugh:
"Rescue Party" had to be sent out last time for one of the commitee members, they got lost on the only road there. Drove straight through.

Top Bottom