Drago's murder deathkill slaughter massacre panic petrol buying watch!!!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
Drago

Drago

Legendary Member
Not all pumps reach over on my gas guzzling 4x4 :whistle: . However managed to fill her up today at Costco and it was quite busy . Now I know why ! Hadn’t dawned on me !
Ive never had a problem dragging the nozzle over my coal burning, dodo slaughtering XC90. Need to get right up close to the pump though.

I visited the M&S filling station in Polegate, to buy a drink….. no queueing for yards along the road, as they had a sign saying “No Petrol/Diesel.”
I asked how the morning had been and the cashier said, “We’ve sold 5000 litres this morning in 2 hours.”
There are many filling stations in Eastbourne and surrounding villages, all were rammed today.
It’s bizarre, and unhelpful.
I manage a fleet of over 20 vehicles, some of which are WAVs, for patient transport, others for Community Palliative nurse staff, and we are likely to have difficulty over the weekend getting out to people if this doesn’t change.
This in Eastbourne this morning at Asda….
A1DF0692-8B28-4272-8E37-48FE5711A3CD.jpeg

It would be nice to say Im car free so it doesnt matter, but all deliveries of stuff use fuel. I was at the company warehouse today and the drivers cant find enough fuel.

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
I visited the M&S filling station in Polegate, to buy a drink….. no queueing for yards along the road, as they had a sign saying “No Petrol/Diesel.”
I asked how the morning had been and the cashier said, “We’ve sold 5000 litres this morning in 2 hours.”
There are many filling stations in Eastbourne and surrounding villages, all were rammed today.
I manage a fleet of over 20 vehicles, some of which are WAVs, for patient transport, others for Community Palliative nurse staff, and we are likely to have difficulty over the weekend getting out to people if this doesn’t change.
View attachment 610695

Who was the smug person on a bike :whistle:

It’s also sad that these idiots have forgotten there’s a climate crisis going on. Maybe think about reducing their use of fossil fuels rather than “I neeed moooore”

Do you think the majority of people in the uk care about the enviroment? They only pay lip service, until it slightly inconveniences them in some way and then they get their excuses in. It is amazing how many people MUST make every journey by car, even short trips of less than a mile.

classic33

Leg End Member
View attachment 610695
Isn't parking on a roundabout illegal?

We've a petrol station just outside the town centre that has an "Ambulance's Only" pump.

jowwy

Can't spell, Can't Punctuate....Sue Me
I checked thru my bank records earlier and ive only spent £90 on fuel this year…..i get all my food shopping delivered, all my timber for the garden works delivered and i work from home. The car as only done around 1k miles since its last MOT in december last year……

so no queing at the pump for me

pawl

Legendary Member
The last time this happened everyone went to fill up. And because most hardly put much in it created a shortage.

The last time this happened I was in Keswick Only quarter of a tank to get back home Did manage to fill up in Ambleside Didn’t we have a mandatory 50 MPH limit imposed Seemed to take forever to get home.

Did a lot for my miles per gallon usage

Top Bottom