Drago's Winter 2020/21 deathkill slaughter murder carnage annihilation snow thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
a cpl highlights from this morning. thank you Mom, getting your money's worth. 4th? year with this Frost King windshield cover

cover 1.JPG

cover 2.JPG

cover 4.JPG

the alternative
cover 3.JPG

a cpl highlights from this morning. thank you Mom, getting your money's worth. 4th? year with this Frost King windshield cover

View attachment 574648
View attachment 574649
View attachment 574650
the alternative
View attachment 574652
You should turn the 1st two pics into a Tiktok "jump" video!

our COVID Winter is waning, but she's not done done w/ us yet. there's still some ice to play on, in the shady forest preserve near me. had a bounce & roll on the ground but only indirectly due to the ice. I took a turn wider than usual cuz I wasn't sure about turns on the ice. wound up snagging the front wheel on a hidden broken sign post. but the studs did their part on the ice I rode over & there was no more bouncing & rolling on the ground

View: https://youtu.be/zqwX4rBhrMI

Last edited:
Are our colonial cousins now in Daylight Savings Time??If so, we must have reached Spring !!! :smile: :cheers:🌻
howdy! & yes, we changed our clocks, Midnight Saturday night. as for Spring however, I'm being told Spring 2021 in Northern Hemisphere will begin on Saturday, March 20. 16F degrees this morning w/ a windchill around 5F degrees. we warmed last week, but then had snow squalls Sunday afternoon. they were so dense it looked likes waves of thick fog. I'm trying to figure out when to start my Elephant Ear Palm Plant bulbs. I usually bring all the plants in for the winter, but this year I cut most of them down & saved the bulbs

as for Spring however, I'm being told Spring 2021 in Northern Hemisphere will begin on Saturday, March 20.
Well some do indeed say that here! (they are wrong, but you can read about that upthread my mistake, in the SPRING! thread*)

Our "British Summer Time" starts on Sun March 28th, so hopefully warm, sunny and ice-free (at least in the south of UK)
I got caught in hail Sat afternoon, but it blew past quickly in the gale.

..well it is for me and anyone else sensibly who runs their seasons according to the 3 month pattern:

March, April, May = Spring
June, July, August = Summer
Sept, Oct, Nov = Autumn
Dec, Jan, Feb = Hibernation....

Woo hoo!

Last edited:
Top Bottom