Dream Car!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Cathryn

Legendary Member
Wrong forum probably, but what is your dream car?

I've just made a BIG decision to change mine....all the way from a TVR Chimaera to a TVR Tuscan! The back just looks breathtaking!!! Even a threat from the husband that I couldn't put the bikes on the back has put me off. I want one now!

Realistically, we shall stick with our clapped out VW Bora...but when you dream, what car do you drive?

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
The Tuscan is really nice.

For me, I like the Alfa Brera - but they need lots of garage attention - had a company Alfa 147 Selespeed for a couple of years when they came on the market - fab car, but always going wrong.....

Back to our own trusty jap cars now..... one is 8 years old, the other 5 - both been brill !

alecstilleyedye

nothing in moderation
ayrton senna's maclaren honda

TCD3ASenna.jpg

If you ever get the chance Cathryn - Don't do it. Friend has one, very expensive to run and often off the road. They come with a free covered breakdown truck ;)

Fnaar

Smutmaster General
Not necessarily this exact model, but 1950s American monsters make me go weak at the knees... like Cameron Diaz or Mariella Frostrup. ;) (no they're not 1950s American monsters, but you get my meaning?)

cadillac-wallpaper_002.jpg

Fab Foodie

hanging-on in quiet desperation ...
Being a practical guy, I'd have to go for the Maserati Quattroporte, a genuine 4 door supercar for every day use (so good, Shumi drives one).
http://www.maseratiquattroporte.com/newqpsite.html?lang=en
Stylish and with presence in an understated way.

For weekends/project fun, a Lamborghini Muira, probably the most beautiful car ever made. Actually, as I look at it... my dream car.

Night Train

Maker of Things
I really like Scammell Explorers but it wasn't practical to get one so I had a go at building my own here as seen on my other forum. (You can see it part way down, post No244, with the same user name.)

I don't have it any more as I had to sell it when I moved north but I did get a 1946 AEC Matador to park outside my house for a while after I got here.
For smaller stuff I really like the old Morgan +8 but as there is still a waiting list I could do with a Carver to get me by.

Fab Foodie said:
Being a practical guy, I'd have to go for the Maserati Quattroporte, a genuine 4 door supercar for every day use (so good, Shumi drives one).
http://www.maseratiquattroporte.com/newqpsite.html?lang=en
Stylish and with presence in an understated way.

For weekends/project fun, a Lamborghini Muira, probably the most beautiful car ever made. Actually, as I look at it... my dream car.

A man after my own heart. Excellent choice.

Top Bottom