Dream Car!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Renard

Very surprised no-one has mentioned Ferrari yet. The Bianchi, Pinarello, De Rosa of the car world. My favourite model is the F355.

Keith Oates

Janner
My dream car would be the new Bentley, saw one in Hong Kong last weekend and it looked real class. However I know that owning one will never happen for me so I'll just keep dreaming!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Renard

Keith Oates said:
My dream car would be the new Bentley, saw one in Hong Kong last weekend and it looked real class. However I know that owning one will never happen for me so I'll just keep dreaming!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No no no, Bentlys are old mens motors as are Astons, except for the 60's models.

Night Train

Maker of Things
PatrickPending said:
Don't care much for cars but would like a motorbike like the hair bear bunch used to ride......
This is what I had from new for a few years, hence teh user name. It was great fun, once it was fixed, but the HD customer care is non-existent once they have your money.

Night Train

Maker of Things
Keith Oates said:
If you're talking Bentleys then there is only one.

This one!

kyuss

Veteran
Always fancied a Lamborghini Gallardo, but they are becoming quite common. All time favourite at the moment is the Alfa Romeo 8C Spider. Jammy sod of a little brother, who works for a firm selling exotic supercars, saw the coupe version being built in the Maserati factory while in Modena with his work.

Trillian

Night Train said:
If you're talking Bentleys then there is only one.

This one!

hello Steed.

I'm quite fond of the 3 1/4 bentley myself
that or a lotus elan S2 (preferably with the actress who made it famous via a time warp so that she's the age she was when she made it famous)
reliant scimitar GTE 5
jaguar XK120 (gonna have one as my wedding car if i get my way)

Night Train

Maker of Things
Blower Bentleys, 4 1/2 litres supercharged, the fastest lorry in the world according to Ettore Bugatti. Not as powerful as the speed six but every inch as desirable. The best car never to have won Le Mans.

Top Bottom