Driver tries to kill cyclist, hits building.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

sidevalve

Über Member
Usual story - we only have half a tale. Witnesses/cyclist/driver ? Who did what to who when and where ?

Don't forget that "arrested" is not the same as "guilty"

It merely confers a certain legal status that can protect the individual and also the POlice

Tin Pot

Guru
Agreed, but here and on the road.cc article, a lot of opinions are being formed on the basis of hearsay testimony from someone who mayn't even be able to tell a man from a woman.
Indeed, but it's all niceties because here at cyclechat we know the driver is guilty and the cyclist is always the oppressed hero. I don't know why we need "evidence", or the "rule of law".

Can we track the driver by their license plate and get it over with?

Origamist

Legendary Member
Indeed, but it's all niceties because here at cyclechat we know the driver is guilty and the cyclist is always the oppressed hero. I don't know why we need "evidence", or the "rule of law".

It appears someone has been arrested and I doubt it is the "oppressed hero". I'd leave it to police and CPS and save some pixels.

mr_cellophane

Legendary Member
If she is such a bad driver that she hits a building by mistake, what hope is there for a cycist ?

Who's farking side are you on?

Who's ****ing side are you on?

The+Lone+Ranger.jpg

I am on the side of Truth and Justice.......

deptfordmarmoset

Full time tea drinker
Oh dear, I thought after that TV programme we'd agreed it wasn't a war?
I'm afraid I'm getting very close to vigilante tactics. It's my bonhomie/anomie balance that needs special medication these days. The inevitable ''I lost control of my car'' defence, and the lenient sentence that will follow can only add to my anomie imbalance.

Top Bottom