Drug abuse but not the normal kind

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
You met Travis this morning!? ;)

outlash

also available in orange
Hindsight is a wonderful thing but your initial reply could have been 'Perhaps, but you've bought a car made by a company that used to build weapons for the Nazis. Enjoy!'

Tony.

Crosstrailer

When I got into my E Class yesterday morning I first resisted the tempatation to run myself over, give myself a punishment pass or sing Der Panzerlied, but instead settled on abusing myself as all cyclists are drug cheats.

Us Mercedes drivers eh.......

outlash

also available in orange
You're a crazy bunch and no mistaking... Although not as crazy as the elderly drivers around here that seem to have the reactions of a slug when it comes to driving their 15 year old Micras.

Tony..

Arjimlad

Tights of Cydonia
The image of said numbnuts getting a good squirt from your water bottle has made me smile all weekend. Keep up the good work !

snorri

Legendary Member
I just can't understand how some of you guys manage to have brief conversations with passing motor vehicle drivers. No driver has ever been able to shout anything more than a cheerful "Hi!" to me as they overtake, and I'm only able to respond with a wave towards their rear view mirror.
Perhaps it's an advantage of living in cooler climes that all vehicles in my locality are driven with the windows closed so the delay in opening a window negates any attempt at spontaneous conversation. :smile:

Top Bottom