DS light

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

zimzum42

Legendary Member
The Super Mario Bros game is great, I still haven't got anywhere near completing it in over a year!

OP
OP
col

col

Legendary Member
Iv started looking at these games with mario in them,my main problem is that,because im just starting to try these games,i have problems getting anywhere if the controls are more than a couple ,to remember what they do,so fail at the crucial time,when speed in use is needed.so anything less complicated to play,makes it more enjoyable for me,i think thats why im leaning towards car racing type games too.

hambones

My boys both have a console and have been out this morning to buy new games - I'm eagerly awaiting their return as I type this! ;)

My wife bought me the Brain Training game to use when they're not looking - not sure if it's working properly because my brain age is stuck on 20, hers is on 74!!!!! ;);)

radger

Veteran
my top five games are probably (in no particular order, i am not that organised)
Super Mario Bros
WarioWare: Touched
Lego star wars II (i haven't noticed it being particularly glitchy, although it's renowned for being so)
Legend of Zelda Phantom Hourglass
Sonic Rush

I got one for crimbo too - still addicted to my little nintendog husky, but also keep borrowing my friend's brain training and brain academy. Only problem is that it doesn't seem to recognise my handwriting a lot of the time, so I spent ages trying to get the word in or getting my sums marked as wrong, which means no matter how hard I try my brain age is always at least in my forties.

Really would like to have a go at this tho - love the graphics!!!

http://www.nintendo.co.uk/NOE/en_GB/games/nds/hotel_dusk_room_215.html

Top Bottom