Dun Running? Try Dun Run II - 1st October 2010

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
Flying Dodo

Flying Dodo

It'll soon be summer
Well, I'm more of a glass half full type of chap.

The roads will be wet leaving London, but I think there won't be much rain apart from a few drops, and it'll dry up out of London. There'll be a south westerly wind blowing across the undulating countryside and it will be glorious sunshine on the beach at Dunwich.

Wobblers

Euthermic
I could join you for a wet 100 plus miles to Dunwich. Or I could go down the pub for a friends "submitted my thesis!" celebration. Hmmm.

I think you know the answer: enjoy the ride! I'll toast you a pint at the bar. Hope it's a good one.

StuAff

Silencing his legs regularly
I could join you for a wet 100 plus miles to Dunwich. Or I could go down the pub for a friends "submitted my thesis!" celebration. Hmmm.

I think you know the answer: enjoy the ride! I'll toast you a pint at the bar. Hope it's a good one.
Combine the two?
whistling.gif

The rain shall pass.

We'll be thinking of those poor souls trapped in an alcoholic haze, as we zoom through the deserted streets aiming for that nirvana on the beach.

Quite. I have swapped bicycles for a blue one tonight. It was going to be the light brown...the 'dun' which one... It is still vigorously plipping down in Londinium suburbania, Adam FYI.

U

User10571

Well, I'm sitting here looking out of the window and, if I'm truthful, feeling pretty uninspired at the prospect of cycling in what I see outside.

However, I have bought foodstuffs for a half - way stop, I have fitted freshly charged lights to the bike and even slung some oil on the chain.

Clothing is in the process of being selected, a meal is in the process of being cooked - prior to a couple of hours kip.

I guess that means I'm going.

Unless, of course, it is tipping it down.

zigzag

Veteran
i'd like to do this ride and cycle to london, but tomorrow's weather is a bit discouraging.. i don't fancy cycling on my own in the rain for few hours. so, blaming the weather, i'll pass this time. good luck to all guys riding, it will be a pleasant ride tonight.

Top Bottom