Dun Running? Try Dun Run II - 1st October 2010

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

StuAff

Silencing his legs regularly
Still in. Should be on the 2319 arrival at Waterloo, route to Hackney is on the Garmin. Kit etc ready, ticket bought. If I somehow miss that train, into London Bridge 2347 (have a route for that too).

Davywalnuts

Chief Kebab Taster
Have a good one guys. Looking forward to pics and the write up.

TimO

Guru
I'll also be interested to read the ride report. Looking at the weather radar, you may well be lucky and have a dry night later on.

I'm loosely planning on doing a WARTY tomorrow, but that'll be 50 miles of leisurely pootle, hopefully dry, and with reasonably frequent stops for cake, lunch and beer. Rather a lot easier than 110 miles out to Dunwich, which I think I was wise to decide my body isn't up to doing.

Have fun.

Tynan

Veteran
I'm in at E4 so near Epping and the rain has stopped and it seems lke the rain has finished

bravo to all going, now I can't go I really do fancy it funny that

her_welshness

Hope you chaps have a fantastic nights ride! Now has Adam remembered to arrange candle light to show you the way? :whistle:

Nos Da!

It's stopped raining in Luton and I'm all ready to go. One minor hiccup is that I've left my phone at work, so hopefully no-one will get lost.

You can borrow mine Adam - in case anyone needs to call you...

Outside Flora's Cafe actually, in short sleeves, under the brilliant sun. Greetings from Adam, User10571, Stu and moi. Do not ask Stu about his dodgy back tyre - last. spotted at East Wittering - under any circumstances...8 hours easy riding for 114 miles - we set off at 1am. We need more people - "let's be 'avin' you! ...well, next time maybe.

Outside Flora's Cafe actually, in short sleeves, under the brilliant sun. Greetings from Adam, User10571, Stu and moi. Do not ask Stu about his dodgy back tyre - last. spotted at East Wittering - under any circumstances...8 hours easy riding for 114 miles - we set off at 1am. We need more people - "let's be 'avin' you! ...well, next time maybe.

Top Bottom