Dun Running? Try Dun Run II - 1st October 2010

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Seeing as I missed this year's Dun Run fun, someone (who really ought to know better) suggested to me about trying the route later on, but without the thousands of participants.

So, as I'm rarely able to ignore such a challenge, it would make sense to start on a Friday night, as that way the trains back to civilisation are better on a Saturday. Seeing as September is mainly taken up with FNRttC rides, Friday 1st October seems as good a date as any.

Sudbury has a 24 hour Tesco for a halfway break if required, but we could always investigate the late opening pubs on the route as well.

Who else is interested?

Your rides are always good value Adam. Let's have a bash eh? Clive wanted to do it...and Adrian had to be forcibly restrained last Saturday... :rolleyes:

Davywalnuts

Chief Kebab Taster
*Checks dairy for birthdays, nights out, bbq's, hoildays, hair cuts....* Hmmmmm, am free, and very interested!

Will there be a food wagon at the end and half way?

StuAff

Silencing his legs regularly
No, no, no, not tempted........

Of course I am. If I can get the time off......

stevevw

Guru
If I can get a pass I would love to go again, even an out and back could be fun.

trouble is I have had to promise not to do any more night rides untill next year :sad:
We will see ;)

frank9755

Cyclist
No again they close at 11pm every day. I asked when we did the recce last week.

But Biscuit lives near Sudbury may be worth an ask?

They were closed when we passed on Saturday night!

However there must be somewhere that is open, or that might like to open if there are a fair few of us. Maybe when the numbers become clear I could do a bit of research.
Unless of course Biscuit is up for X'ty hungry cyclists descending locust like on his kitchen in the middle of the night!

Top Bottom