Dunwich Dynamo 2014

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Jon George

Mamil and couldn't care less
Good luck to you all!

Andrew_Culture

Internet Marketing bod
I have finally finished packing my bike now. Packing for holiday takes minutes but packing for the Dun Run takes me nearly all day!
photo (1).JPG

No space for my nice rain coat, and I've lost my boil in the bag. So I'm going to have one very soggy ride back to Ipswich tomorrow!

mattobrien

Guru
I have finally finished packing my bike now. Packing for holiday takes minutes but packing for the Dun Run takes me nearly all day!
View attachment 50283

No space for my nice rain coat, and I've lost my boil in the bag. So I'm going to have one very soggy ride back to Ipswich tomorrow!

Seriously, it's only a bike ride, there's no need to make the up hill that much harder by having to lug up all that stuff ^_^

Reactions: 4F

rb58

Enigma
View attachment 50283

Blimey! How much stuff are you taking? I've just thrown a couple of muesli bars in my pocket, other than that just treating like any other long ride.

mattobrien

Guru
I was going to try to fit most stuff in my jersey pocket, other than usual saddle bag kit, in which I have squeezed in an additional tube.

I will take a few snacks and gels and will try to eat plenty between now and the start.

mattobrien

Guru
Dun run runned.

Got very lucky with the weather and despite riding on wet roads for most of huge night we avoided the rain.

We saw a lot of punctures and had one each too. Small, sharp flecks of stone sticking to the tyres in the rain and then working their way through.

An utterly enjoyable nights riding and even better now I have squeezed in three hours sleep.

Bring on next year.

Top Bottom