Dunwich Dynamo 30th June 2012 Roll call

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

stevevw

Guru
Lonely old ride for you then mate.

Reactions: 4F

mattobrien

Guru
I'm in. This will be my first DD, but I am very much looking forward to it. Currently trying to decide whether or not to ride home to Ipswich afterwards or to try to arrange a lift / leave my truck at Dunwich the day before.

OP
OP
4F

4F

Active member of Helmets Are Sh*t Lobby
I shall be riding back to Felixstowe afterwards. I see the trains are 8 quid at the moment Ipswich to Liverpool street

compo

Veteran
I'm in. I have two daughters living in Sudbury so am assured of a hot meal half way which will help. When I reach Peasenhall I will ring my step daughter in Harlow who will then leave for Dunwich in her car to collect me and bring me home.

Can't beat organisation.

Reactions: 4F
Although I'm not doing it I'm helping my daughter who is intending to run a food and rest stop at Gosbeck Village Hall. She is doing this to raise funds for her Guides trip to Peru in July to work with orphans and disabled adults. Gosbeck is about 30 miles from the finish and we'll be doing hot drinks and basic snacks such as cereal bars and probably home made cakes. I'll also take my repair stands and tools down so anyone who needs a bike fix can have some assistance.

More info closer to the day when we've finalised arrangements. I suspect the cakes will go early!

Gordon

Andrew_Culture

Internet Marketing bod
I didn't realise there were so many locals on here! I grew up in Wickham Market and now live in Ipswich.

compo

Veteran
I didn't realise there were so many locals on here! I grew up in Wickham Market and now live in Ipswich.

Although now banished to the Badlands of Harlow I spent 20 years in Sudbury, and have lived in Ipswich, Leiston, Peasenhall and Saxmundham. Not bad for a Coventry lad.

Top Bottom