Dunwich Dynamo 4th July 2009

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

CotterPin

Haven't done this for ten years. Last time it poured with rain, my lights failed and one of my friends was pushed off her bike by some drunken pedestrians in Great Dunmow. Otherwise it was great fun. :smile:

Guess I am due to try it again sometime. If the weather is good and I am not planning on doing anything else then I will be (with better lights).

theboytaylor

I'm doing it - lord knows why. 120 miles:ohmy:. There's about 30 from our club, Dulwich Paragon, doing it. Look out for the blue train leaving Hackney!

Sittingduck

Legendary Member
Just booked my return coach ticket! Just incase the legs are a bit tired (which I suspect they may be!). Also gives the option of a couple of cheeky scoobies at the pub while winding down post-ride :laugh:

Training starts now...

4F

Active member of Helmets Are Sh*t Lobby
Nice one Sitting Duck, I booked my train ticket at the weekend as well

iLB

Hello there
Sittingduck said:
Just booked my return coach ticket! Just incase the legs are a bit tired (which I suspect they may be!). Also gives the option of a couple of cheeky scoobies at the pub while winding down post-ride :smile:

Training starts now...

training for the pub?? :angry:

Will1985

Über Member
Only joking. Home is only 25 miles away for me anyway.

4F

Active member of Helmets Are Sh*t Lobby
Will1985 said:
Train tickets back? Wimps! Real cyclists ride home.... :smile:

ahem , train ticket to the start !!!! real cyclists will be cycling the 30 miles home :smile:

Top Bottom