Dunwich Dynamo 4th July 2009

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Will1985

Über Member
Tynan said:
Will, I've penciled you in for a brisk time with no sleepy times at the Village Hall
OK, no sleepy times for me. Even on the same schedule as last year and ignoring my nap, we'll still probably get there by 06:30. Could be done in an hour less :smile:

OP
OP
stevevw

stevevw

Guru
I was just about to offer you a lift to Ipswich as my van will be parked at Dunwich.

Tynan

Veteran
options options options

I wondered when your kind offer of a lift would appear Steve, I won't pretend that I want to ride to Ipswich, is that a genuine offer? if so, brill

I've gone from planned to the minute to no bloody idea now

really Will? I can't remember when I got there other than fairly early as it was a tad dawn like in the queue, all sounds good then, a free ride to the station with time for a long breakfast, too much bloody time now

maybe even a return ride ... or some of one anyway

options options

is anyone organising a return ride? or a beer before the start, anything? we have to be able to better than last year where a grand total of me and Will rdved at the start

redjedi

Über Member
Well I should be there Tynan, and I was thinking of riding back if I have company to keep me awake.

or maybe I'll stop at Ipswich and get the train. I'll have to see how I feel.

OP
OP
stevevw

stevevw

Guru
Tynan said:
options options options

I wondered when your kind offer of a lift would appear Steve, I won't pretend that I want to ride to Ipswich, is that a genuine offer? if so, brill

Yes no problem if you need to get the train I can give you a lift. I will probably need to give 4F a lift too

OP
OP
stevevw

stevevw

Guru
redjedi said:
Well I should be there Tynan, and I was thinking of riding back if I have company to keep me awake.

or maybe I'll stop at Ipswich and get the train. I'll have to see how I feel.

You should be Ok riding back with Mr. Teef if he is doing the FNRttC the day before us mere mortals should be able to keep up with him.

4F

Active member of Helmets Are Sh*t Lobby
stevevw said:
Yes no problem if you need to get the train I can give you a lift. I will probably need to give 4F a lift too

Oi cheeky, however I may take you up on the offer of a lift, depends on how my arse muscles are feeling upon arrival of Dunwich. Btw I should be up there sometime in the next 10 days and will take a recce of where you can park the VW overnight.

And yes I will be up for a beer beforehand.

OP
OP
stevevw

stevevw

Guru
Im off the drink for the summer. :thumbsup: The piriton that I am on for hay fever does not like alcohol. I had half a glass of red the other night and could not stand up. :thumbsup: In the morning I had the hang over from hell. On the other hand I could stop takeing them for a couple of days so we can have a drink. :becool:

4F is the train you are catching from Ipswich the same one that I am getting from Dunwich?

4F

stevevw said:
Im off the drink for the summer. :thumbsup: The piriton that I am on for hay fever does not like alcohol. I had half a glass of red the other night and could not stand up. :thumbsup: In the morning I had the hang over from hell. On the other hand I could stop takeing them for a couple of days so we can have a drink. :becool:

4F is the train you are catching from Ipswich the same one that I am getting from Dunwich?

Steve, I think mine is the train before however I will loiter at Liverpool street until you arrive , I will look at my ticket tonight. Btw I also managed to talk Simon (the bloke at the lunchtime stop on the sunrise ride) into doing it as well. He gets into L street at 17:54 and paid a tenner for 1st class ride !!

Tynan

Veteran
good good good

and absobloodylutely on the 'how we feel' point, DD last year is comfortably the longest I'd ever ridden although with he Ipswich bit tacked on it would only (cough) have been an extra 90 to go home, maybe only 80 ass mine is on the way

I recall tales of chaos and general free for alls at the local stations last year ...

I certainly had no interest in it at all, slightly less than an extra 30 miles

4F

Ok just checked tickets and I am on the 16:08 ex Ipswich getting into Liverpool Street at 17:24

4F

stevevw said:
Mine are 15:38 so may be the same train if it takes 30 min to get to Ipswich?

Just looked at the timetable and that must be the next one as it gets in at 17:45

OP
OP
stevevw

stevevw

Guru
Guess we can meet up at Liverpool St. then. You had better watch out, hanging about at the station dressed in tight fitting lycra. :rolleyes:

redjedi

Über Member
How many CCers have we got doing this then?

Stevevw
Tynan
Sittingduck
Will1965
Andrij
Aperitif ??
Oxford Guy (and Gal)
Cotterpin (weather permitting)
theboytaylor (with Dulwich Paragon CC - the blue blur disapearing into the distance)
4F
ilovebikes ??
coruskate (not on skates)
Davywalnuts ??
Me

[Delia Smith mode] Come on, let's be 'aving yer ! [/Delia Smith mode]

Is there a good place to meet in London fields. Officially it's the pub, but I guess it will get quite busy around there.

Top Bottom