Dunwich Dynamo 4th July 2009

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
stevevw

stevevw

Guru
I am meeting 4F and Simon at Liverpool Street which may be a good place for any of the CCers to meet up to decide which pub/eatery to go to before the long 2 mile ride to London fields.

Will1985

Über Member
Good call stevevw - must book my bike space from Diss soon, otherwise there will be problems when all the Ippo lot get on.

I'll be riding on home afterwards, so I can guide people to Halesworth (better than Darsham, 10 miles) or Diss (28 miles) if necessary.

OP
OP
stevevw

stevevw

Guru
Will
I have a spare train ticket from Darsham to Liverpool street on Saturday afternoon. Sorry no bike ticket, you are welcome to it if you think you can blag a bike space.

redjedi

Über Member
Will1985 said:
Oi! I'm 24, not 44 :laugh:

Sorry old man. You'll be getting to the age soon when it doesn't really matter anyway :wacko:

I am meeting 4F and Simon at Liverpool Street which may be a good place for any of the CCers to meet up to decide which pub/eatery to go to before the long 2 mile ride to London fields.

Good call Steve. Liverpool Street station at 6pm then?

I'll be riding on home afterwards, so I can guide people to Halesworth (better than Darsham, 10 miles) or Diss (28 miles) if necessary.

How about Richmond? It's not too far out of your way :tongue:

I think I'll be booking a ticket from Ipswich back to London. Whats a good time? About 12ish?

Tynan

Veteran
ride from home to Hackney for me

get your arses to the main meet early enough for a beer in a plastic glass, that said I'll be tight on time as I'll be in Catford watching the kids gala show

lots of talk last year and in the end it was me and will, tsk, bloody yacf had a good dozen mobbed near us, disgrace

redjedi

Über Member
Looks as if we should have at least half a dozen this time tynan

We just have to hope that Will can make it all the way

2694061426_c4be116552.jpg

ahhh....bless ;)
pool-854175@N22

4F

Active member of Helmets Are Sh*t Lobby
Will1985 said:
Good call stevevw - must book my bike space from Diss soon, otherwise there will be problems when all the Ippo lot get on..

Ahem, the Ippo lot have already booked ;)

OP
OP
stevevw

stevevw

Guru
Those shoes must stink for him to pass out like that. ;)

OP
OP
stevevw

stevevw

Guru
Any of you that are meeting at Liverpool street know the way to London Fields? Not you Mr. Aperitif ;)

I have it programmed in the Garmin. But you all know what happens when CCer's follow a Garmin, we could end up in a random field in another part of the country. :biggrin:

Just to realy scare you I have put the London Fields to Dunwich route in it too. :angry:

I am looking forward to riding with you lot again and also those that have not yet been on one of our Monthly Mystery Tours yet.

4F

Active member of Helmets Are Sh*t Lobby
stevevw said:
Any of you that are meeting at Liverpool street know the way to London Fields? Not you Mr. Aperitif ;)

I have it programmed in the Garmin. But you all know what happens when CCer's follow a Garmin, we could end up in a random field in another part of the country. :smile:

Just to realy scare you I have put the London Fields to Dunwich route in it too. :biggrin:

I am looking forward to riding with you lot again and also those that have not yet been on one of our Monthly Mystery Tours yet.

Is this the same Garmin that you put the sunrise route in ? :angry:

OP
OP
stevevw

stevevw

Guru
4F said:
Is this the same Garmin that you put the sunrise route in ? ;)

Yep thats the one. It does have the benifit of being able to find rather nice young ladies to follow for a few miles :angry:

astrocan

Veteran
I think the trains back were a bit mental because the Dynamo coincided with Latitude Festival. Not this year tho. Unfortunately family hols mean I am going to the Festival but not the DD this year.

Top Bottom