Dyson . I dont think so

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Beebo

Firm and Fruity
We have a Shark Rocket. It is great, light weight and easy to handle.
It has a cord but the cord is long enough to reach the entire down stairs from a plug in the hall.
Cordless is ok for a little dust buster but not for your main work horse vacuum cleaner.

Beebo

Firm and Fruity
If you say so.

There like all high powered driers, a far bigger risk to health but they do dry your hands

https://www.theguardian.com/news/sh...blades-or-paper-towels-which-is-more-hygienic
I dry my hands down my jeans like all sensible men.

Smokin Joe

Legendary Member
My wife had two cordless vacuum cleaners, one Bosch and one Vax Blade. The Bosch stopped charging within a year although the suction was good and the Vax couldn't pick up a feather. We have gone back to a corded one now , it is quiet and very efficient. It is Shark Lift-Away.
We've got one of those, the best we've ever had with a great pick up.

gbb

Legendary Member
While genuinely hoping the Morphy Richard's will turn out to be a good buy, 1 day is way way way too soon to know if it is a good buy. Come back in a year and let us know ^_^:okay:

Reactions: C R

Lullabelle

Banana
We bought a Dyson about 10 years ago, it is perfect for picking up cat hair and our carpets are cleaner than when we had the vax which was a waste of money. Will only replace it when it is broken and unfixable.

Spoked Wheels

Legendary Member
We bought a dyson maybe 10 years ago and it was rubbish I guess that's how it pays to do TV advertising cause my wife totally bought the ad and went for it..... the next machine was a Miele which we still have .....excellent machine!

Cletus Van Damme

Previously known as Cheesney Hawks
I haven't bought a Dyson for over a decade. I first replaced it with a Vax which was a third of the price, lighter and probably better. Then I got a Shark, which is the same really. That was cheap at the time (about £100) they seem to be spending more on advertising now, so I'd imagine the price will go up, whether it's to Dyson levels remains to be seen.

I don't think I'd ever spend more than £100 on a vacuum cleaner, it's not necessary, not to me anyway...

Top Bottom