Dyson . I dont think so

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Levo-Lon

Guru
Be after a cordless upright for a while.
Dyson model is 400-500 :eek: and about 30 mins run time...

Got this yesterday, £99 down from £150.
Brilliant hoover, detachable handy vac and a good brush bar. 2speed settings and suck only.
Super lightweight and it hoovered up my haircut mess is seconds.. Our Dyson corded blows it all over:banghead:

Wife is chuffed to bits with it, and 50 mins run time.

Dont waste youe money on Mr Ds over priced heavy hoover.

Morphy Richards Super Vac is all you need.

Sales line now closed:smile:

IMG_20190616_082659.jpg

alicat

Legendary Member
Missed a bit! ^_^

Paulus

Started young, and still going.
I have a Dyson Animal, mains electric version. It has all the sucking power of mouse. Dysons are ok when new but soon tend to lose suction. I wouldn't buy another one.

screenman

Legendary Member
He is not getting our money, useless tools and on top of that buying up a hell of a lot of land around, guess why they are named Beeswax Farms, I had to explain it to the locals.

Poacher

Gravitationally challenged member
He is not getting our money, useless tools and on top of that buying up a hell of a lot of land around, guess why they are named Beeswax Farms, I had to explain it to the locals.

I'm guessing they didn't understand the first time!^_^

MontyVeda

a short-tempered ill-controlled small-minded troll
I got given a Dyson. I was really chuffed. I quickly realised why people were giving their Dysons away and gave mine to a skip.

Then I got given a Miele... now that's a proper hoover!

gavroche

Getting old but not past it
My wife had two cordless vacuum cleaners, one Bosch and one Vax Blade. The Bosch stopped charging within a year although the suction was good and the Vax couldn't pick up a feather. We have gone back to a corded one now , it is quiet and very efficient. It is Shark Lift-Away.

Top Bottom