"Earthing Products"--anyone come across these ?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Dave7

Legendary Member
Apparently (they say) we all have too much electricity in our bodies and need to release it. These products are designed to "earth" us and get rid of the the excess.
Sounds 'mumbo-jumbo' to me but I was visiting a herbalist this week just as he was ordering one for his friend........he says he & his wife have used one for some time and they are really effective for.......
helping get a good nights sleep
reducing chronic pain
improving vitality etc. etc. etc.
£50.00 will get the mat.....just put it under your feet for 30 minutes per day...magic.
www.bioenergyproducts.co.uk is the UK supplier.

Mad at urage

Well that explains why I've got sparks coming out of my fingertips! It's the excess electricity that builds up from using modern appliances and can't return to earth when I touch wood, metal or any other conductive material.:thumbsup: :laugh:

Bman

Guru
OMG what a rip off.

Just touch a metallic electical appliance like a kettle, toaster or PC case. That'll earth you just as well as a £50 mat.

:rolleyes:

italiafirenze

World's Greatest Spy
Improving vitality? I remember the advert for this saying it improved vitality...

11321.jpg

dodgy

Who'd have thought that a herbalist would approve of such a product.

phil_hg_uk

I am not a member, I am a free man !!!!!!
Apparently (they say) we all have too much electricity in our bodies and need to release it. These products are designed to "earth" us and get rid of the the excess.
Sounds 'mumbo-jumbo' to me but I was visiting a herbalist this week just as he was ordering one for his friend........he says he & his wife have used one for some time and they are really effective for.......
helping get a good nights sleep
reducing chronic pain
improving vitality etc. etc. etc.
£50.00 will get the mat.....just put it under your feet for 30 minutes per day...magic.
www.bioenergyproducts.co.uk is the UK supplier.

Is it called the iMat :giggle:

Top Bottom