Easy easy motorway quiz.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
T

TVC

Bloody Telegraph! Cycling and driving are pursuits for men only ?
Do women read the Telegraph?

Not intended as a sexist question, just thought the Telegraph had a very narrow demographic, I only came across the quiz because someone tweeted it. I'm not sure who would read the Telegraph these days, although question 1 may answer that.

OP
OP
T

TVC

10/10 here and, with the exception of the M8 and M9, I've driven on all of them within the last couple of weeks.
I knew you would eventually out yourself as an Eddie Stobart driver.

[QUOTE 4538162, member: 43827"]Yes but those transport the great unwashed in and out of our fair capital, so are bad, whereas the M25 lets them skirt around it, which is good.[/QUOTE]
And now give yourself an 11/11 for the final correct answer.

Mad Doug Biker

Just a damaged guy.
8/10, and I don't even drive!

One was a road in the Sarf of Engurlund, the M30 or something, but the other one I got wrong is quite embarrasing!

You see..... It was a Scottish one.... I know of the A9, but, I.... Erm, had forgotten the M9 carried on that far south :blush:
Of course, now that I think about it, none of the other roads in the choice made sense.:blush::blush:

Last edited:

Pale Rider

Legendary Member
1/1 - it turns green but doesn't advance. I've tried three browsers and given up before I start debugging their shonky code.

Scroll down - all 10 maps load at once.

Or twice in my case.

I got 10/10, but could have got 20/20.

Reactions: mjr

mjr

Comfy armchair to one person & a plank to the next
Scroll down - all 10 maps load at once.

Or twice in my case.

I got 10/10, but could have got 20/20.
Oh wow. That's a user interface disaster. I'd even tried clicking the numbers. They'd better not let those people design any physical objects like newspapers... ;)

10/10 and there weren't even any tricky ones :yawn:

Reactions: TVC
Top Bottom