Easy easy motorway quiz.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Brandane

Legendary Member
I knew you would eventually out yourself as an Eddie Stobart driver.
If he is, he needs to brush up on his knowledge of driver's hours!

Do women read the Telegraph?

Not intended as a sexist question, just thought the Telegraph had a very narrow demographic, I only came across the quiz because someone tweeted it. I'm not sure who would read the Telegraph these days, although question 1 may answer that.
No idea. I'm gently left, so it's not for me. I just find it interesting that almost everything I read on their site (usually from links on CC) is under the "men" umbrella. If it's a men-only paper, surely they either don't need the "men" URL, or everything should be under it.

Coincidently this appeared in my FB feed after I posted http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/201...-are-more-attractive-to-women-and-live-longe/
This is clearly a "men" article, but bizarrely it's categorized under "news". But I suspect most Telegraph readers are sharing it with their friends :smile:

Reactions: TVC

srw

It's a bit more complicated than that...
9/10, barely driven in England but can't help picking up information from you lot bleating on all the bloody time about your country
Two of them are Scottish.

I'm more intrigued by what the "editor's picks" underneath say about Telegraph readers.

1. "I fancy Theresa May"
2. "Have I got a small penis?"
3. Elton John's private art collection of sexy pics of men.

raleighnut

Legendary Member
No idea. I'm gently left, so it's not for me. I just find it interesting that almost everything I read on their site (usually from links on CC) is under the "men" umbrella. If it's a men-only paper, surely they either don't need the "men" URL, or everything should be under it.

Coincidently this appeared in my FB feed after I posted http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/201...-are-more-attractive-to-women-and-live-longe/
This is clearly a "men" article, but bizarrely it's categorized under "news". But I suspect most Telegraph readers are sharing it with their friends :smile:
I dunno, now I've put a bit of weight (lard) on I find it quite 'heartening' to find I might be a bit 'sexier' :angel:

Big Andy

Über Member
10/10
Quite straightforward especially with both wrong answers to each question being very very wrong. Lol

OP
OP
T

TVC

10/10
Quite straightforward especially with both wrong answers to each question being very very wrong. Lol
That was the thing, just basic knowledge of the numbering system shows how the wrong answers are miles out. The motorways around Manchester are a nightmere for me to sort out, so many and they blend into each other.

Dave 123

Legendary Member
When I was a teenager I got off with a girl called Emmy Leven. After the Friday night disco we were snogging, my hand slipped down the back of her neck, kneeding gently. My fingers slid along her scapula. They were like granite.

She had hard shoulders!

Top Bottom